Data Management Legal Student Assistant
Legal Affairs; Information Technology
Core Responsibilities• Drive assessment of legal issues associated with data ingestion of external data sources to our data platforms
• Provide the team with legal data privacy support
• Provide GDPR support to our team
Play your part in our team succeedingThe ET&A Data Management Team is responsible for broadening out a company wide data governance framework, as well as building data stewardship and data curation disciplines within the different data platforms of the LEGO Group. Beside this the ET&A Data Management team is also responsible for facilitating onboarding of data sources to our data platform, as well as championing the paradigm of the data-driven company.
Do you have what it takes?• Currently studying cand.merc.jur or cand.jur
• Interest in GDPR and Data Privacy legislation
• Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple work items
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex requirements and competing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highest attention to detail, organized, team worker
• C1 (English fluently)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE"You will be working at the center of our data and analytics organization that spearheads innovation within how the LEGO Group can utilize data to drive business. Compliance with data privacy and GDPR regulation as well as partners terms and conditions are absolutely evident for us being successful within this space".