Curious and passionate Backend and Cloud Developer!
Are you passionate and curious about new technologies and do you thrive in an empowered agile environment?Bring your ambitious learning mindset and technical flair and help us develop new cloud platforms and ensure the best possible code quality!
Core ResponsibilitiesIn this role, you will be programming our backend and work with cloud technologies as we continue our digital journey. Moreover, you will:
• be part of our scrum team.
• collaborate with our team, other teams and business in bigger initiatives
• provide support in the form of advice and analysis of user/operational issues, and use this analysis to formulate a resolution.
• complete change requests in the form of programming alterations or coordination of vendor upgrades.
• train or provide training material on applications and end-user tools.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are a global team of 10 people divided into two teams based in Europe and US. We are responsible for the backend part of the Shop.LEGO.com as well as the LEGO Brand Retail Stores, enabling them to operate and develop on their journey. Furthermore, we support the digital agenda along with our Consumer service and loyalty program. Thus, we deliver services to support our consumer journey within the LEGO Retail organisation.
We envision and find our ourselves in the position of bringing IT and business together from an end-to-end perspective and making sure that both legal and financial impact and perspectives are included. We appreciate a collaborative culture and are always willing to service our business or other colleagues in IT.
Do you have what it takes?In this role, you can be a graduate within Computer Science, Computer Technology, Software Engineering, IT Product Development, or a related IT-oriented field. Most important is that you are curious about technologies, want to interact with your business stakeholders, and have a strong ambition to learn.
If you have the flair and passion for technology, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of our digital journey and further grow your skills with us.
You might be a recent graduate or have a few years of experience as a Software Developer – we are open to both profiles as long as you have the right learning mindset and passion to translate business requirements to technical solutions.
To succeed in this role, we imagine you have the following competencies:
• Experience with Backend development.
• Experience with API’s and services such as AWS and GitHub.
• Experience with S.O.L.I.D. principes to help ensure a high code quality.
• Knowledge or experience with SAP development as well as an interest in staying up-to-date with the changing SAP development practices and recommendations.
It would be an advantage if you have experience with Enterprise landscapes and integration methodologies and a curiosity to work with AI as this is an emerging area for the team.
As a person, you should:
• be an excellent communicator who is easy to collaborate with.
• have a natural curiosity to stay tuned on new technologies.
• be self-driven and take ownership of your tasks.
• be able to thrive in a team environment and engage in knowledge sharing.
• thrive in a diverse and international environment as you will be interacting with colleagues globally.
• English – advanced level
• Danish – intermediate level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you have questions about the role, please reach out to Director, Lone Kirckhoff Hansen on tel. +45 20308270.
Relocation will not be covered by LEGO.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Be a key player in a great global team of passionate colleagues working closely together to deliver excellent solutions directly to our consumers. A great environment that enables you to grow as an individual while we also grow together as a team.” says Director, Lone Kirckhoff Hansen.