Business Intelligence Analyst (Fixed Term Contract)
Do you have an analytical and data-driven mind set ? This role will entail a lot of analysis, data gathering and reporting. If you are interested then look no further.This is a genuine chance to Join one of the world’s leading toy brands who is going through an exciting period of growth.
Core Responsibilities• Business Performance Review Process – focused on analyzing current business performance and defining actions needed to improve or sustain performance in the short- and mid-term. This includes supply of standard tools/dashboards and facilitation in whole or part of key internal meetings.
• Consumer Sales Data and Insights – accountable for delivery of high quality reports and insights on all available (internal and external) data within the BU.
• Delivering Breakthrough Insights - accountable for delivery of high-quality ad-hoc analyses and insights, which can combine different types of data
• Data Quality and Delivery - responsible for collection, calculation, submission and communication of standard weekly, monthly and yearly consumer sales data.
• End-User Enablement - roll out of training and maintenance of global and local dashboards and tools. Further, if local requirements are identified the role has the responsibility to help define and build solutions which secure coherency and scalability within TLG.
Play your part in our team succeedingMaking fact-based decisions derived from analytical insights and multiple data sources is vital. The LEGO Group have decided to elevate the strategic impact of the Business Intelligence role by regionalizing the function and making it report directly into the Market Group heads. The key objectives are to deliver efficiency, consistency and objectivity, whilst at the same time ensure proximity to markets, customers and local knowledge.
Business Intelligence Analyst will be a critical strategic business partner to the Business Unit Leadership Team, recommending insight-driven actions aimed at supporting our commercial momentum, based on relevant internal and external data. The BI team will deliver actionable insights to enable structured and data-driven decision making, with focus on short to medium term processes which impact cross-functional stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelors degree or higher is preferred
• Possesses a minimum 3-5 years of Business Intelligence and/or Research/Insight experience, preferably with experience from a consumer branded goods company or retailer.
• Advanced level of Excel
• SAP and Power BI experience a benefit
• Strong networker and collaborator with the ability to build relationships across geographies and cultures
• Experience in leading projects with several stakeholders across functions and seniority levels
• Structured and follows through on deadlines
• Fluent in written and spoken English (Corporate language)
• Fluency in Spanish an advantage
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Business Intelligence has a mandate to be a change agent within Western Europe, to ensure that LEGO receive the insights and information which will help us reach more children across the world.