Assistant Manager, Search & Ecommerce Performance AMS
Location: Boston, MA
Are you interested in bringing the LEGO brand experience to shoppers?The Asst. Manager will see opportunities to shape and cultivate the growing ecommerce business for LEGO, within its direct to consumer retail business.
Core Responsibilities• Support regional LEGO Retail relationship with TLG Media Partner, Initiative Jr, ensuring clearly defined goals and metrics for LEGO Retail, at direction of Sr. Manager
• Execute local Paid Search campaigns for shop.lego.com, delivering against expectations for ROI and optimizing spend per campaign and drive period; identify opportunities for further performance
• Identify new traffic driving initiatives, keyword targets and content opportunities to maximize incremental revenue in market group, partnering with regional Shop Development Director, regional Marketing and peers in Market Group
• Coordinate weekly activities with Social Media teams and Digital Consumer Engagement to ensure a holistic, aligned approach and continuously sharing key learnings; input to weekly and monthly trackers and calendars as needed
• Support optimization of Affiliate marketing network for region, taking a hands-on approach to maximizing investment and return opportunities
• As needed, support development of remarketing campaigns, leveraging tracking pixels to maximize digital shopper engagement and improve shopper experiences
• Maintain knowledgebase of external best practices, bringing key insights and inspiration back to the team
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Global Ecommerce team within LEGO Retail is responsible for the owned, branded direct to consumer ecommerce channel, including traffic driving activities (paid search, SEO), shopper experience (content, conversion) and all of the systems and processes that support the business, including the setup and launch of new products and campaigns. Shop.LEGO.com operates in 29 countries and 14 languages, and is continuing global expansion.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelors’ Degree in related field; MBA preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in Online Marketing with focus on SEO, Paid Search, Email and/or Remarketing
• Experience with Direct to Consumer or consumer product online sales, systems and platforms; agency experience preferred, with focus on Retail
• Strong background in revenue attribution involving multiple channels, lead generation and lifetime value calculations
• Versed in developing data-driven shopper experiences across digital channels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging stakeholders at all levels. Multiple language skills a plus, inc. Spanish and French.
• An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles
• Results orientation with a focus on quality and efficiency
• Ability to communicate openly and collaboratively across cultures and time zones
• Experience in project management, and coordinating between numerous stakeholders is a strong plus.
• Budgeting and accurate tracking vs plans are essential capabilities, as well as being super adapatable in the face of a fast-changing ecommerce landscape.
• Understanding of Net Promoter Score, measurements, triggers and how to impact results
• Native-level fluency in English required
• Additional language skills, incl. Spanish and French a plus
Candidate values the need of work travel for global coordination and planning
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Enfield, CT; New York, NY;