Assistant Account Manager
Would you like to work in a very hands-on commercial and analytical position where you assist in executing plans you have played an active role in creating?This is YOUR chance to be key part of a Sales team in a highly successful BU and a world renowned company.
Core Responsibilities• Provide excellent support to the Key Account Managers and are a central point of coordination and communication for the sales team, marketing and customer service.
• Support the Key Account Managers in the preparation for and follow-up on account meetings and contribute significantly in realising the key account plans. You coordinate the execution of the account plans and review them afterwards.
• Provide analytical input to Key Account Managers to enhance the forecasting process, customer reviews and order management. Your analyses will be the fundamentals of future decisions to be made. You make sure that the plans are adapted to the specific needs of the customer.
• Follow up trade budgets, track and report consumer sales figures and you organize Consumer sales analysis processes, both on customer and market level
• Assist in P&L management and develop sales and finance reports.
Play your part in our team succeedingJoining the Benelux Sales team with 3 other Assistant Account Managers, you will be working alongside a dedicated, professional and talented group of colleagues. You will focus especially on the grocery channel.
We offer 3 days a week in Brasschaat office: remaining 2 days in Dodewaard or home office (1 day per week) under a Dutch employment agreement.
Do you have what it takes?• You have a Bachelor or (preferably) a Master degree within Business Administration or Economics.
• You work effortless with Microsoft Office, especially powerpoint and excel.
• You preferably have 1-2 years of experience in a sales environment of a global company.
• You are energized by working hard, demonstrate positive energy and you are ambitious to develop your sales talent.
• You are an analytical wizard and get energy from articulating conclusions and recommandations out of your analyses.
• You are an organizational talent and are good in prioritising the important from the less important tasks.
• You are open to join a key account manager to customer meetings within the Benelux region and are open to travel within Europe occasionally for training or conferences.
• Your native language is Dutch. You speak and write English effortlessly.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role - and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality - use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”This is a great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team, working for a world-class brand. Here you can develop your skills within sales in a market leading multinational company where your individual development possibilities are broad”