LEGO® Certified Professionals (LCP) program is made up of adult LEGO entrepreneurs who have turned their passion for the LEGO brick and system into a full-time or part-time profession.
We recruit LCPs on a regular basis and the position is market specific. We select an LCP based on his or her:
- Enthusiasm for the LEGO brick and building system
- Working business model and ability to organise and drive building projects and / or events
- Strong business plan and match with the need of the local LEGO office
- Strong collaboration skills and personal dedication to core LEGO values
- Professional approach towards other LEGO fans and the broader public
An LCP usually works with the local LEGO office, 3rd party commissions, and on their own projects/exhibitions. On the left you can find an overview of the LCPs currently in our program. Click on a name and get a brief introduction of who they are and what they do.
LCPs are not LEGO employees, but they are officially recognised by the LEGO Group as trusted business partners.
Question: Can an LCP build a special LEGO product(s) for me/my company?
Answer: LCPs can build a custom LEGO model in different sizes. They cannot however make multiple ‘special LEGO products’ for 3rd parties for sale or to give away.
Question: Are the products and services of LCPs for free and can they build anything for me/my company?
Answer: LCPs do charge for their product and services and there are some restrictions as to what they can build. You can enquire with an LCP to explore what is possible.
Question: How can I become an LCP?
Answer: In order to become an LCP, one has to fulfill two requirements:
- You need to be a business owner or in the process of becoming a business owner working with the LEGO brick as part of your product/services. Important selection criteria are as stated above and will also be stated in the recruitment posting.
- The LCP position is country specific and the recruited LCP needs to live and work in the same country as the local LEGO office looking to recruit an LCP.
Question: Can I attend a course or get training to become an LCP?
Answer: No, there is no training, certificate or other curriculum available. Please see the criteria above for how an LCP is selected.