Supplier Quality Engineer
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
LEGO Supplier Quality Management department is the gate keeper of LEGO product quality. We are supporting our local production sites with knowledge and expertise on materials and our supplier technologies / capabilities and market share.We are looking for a Quality Engineer in our department. Are you interested in?
Roles and responsibilities:• Assessing new suppliers to support sourcing for The LEGO Group
• Actively handling claims with supplier and set up corrective actions for follow-up
• Performing supplier audits, identifying non-conformities and areas of potential risks in supplier processes and quality system
• Supporting and developing suppliers in establishing improvement programs, verifying implementation of quality improvement programs at suppliers
• Establishing and implementing incoming inspection procedure and internal NC material handling process
• Gathering, analyzing, monitoring, measuring and reporting the performance data of suppliers
• Close work with other departments and suppliers (RnD, production, procurement)
• Creating relevant quality documentation
• Close collaborating within Global SQM Team to achieve most area standardization
Do you have what it takes?- University/College degree (advantage: Engineering degree)
- 3+years work experience in a similar field
- Internal auditor or audit experience
- Hands on experience in quality tool implementation and usage like APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SMA, DMAIC, 8D etc.
- confident Hungarian and English knowledge
Family ownership, global visionNyíregyháza is home to one of five LEGO factories in the world. LEGO Manufacturing Kft., employer of 2400 people, significantly contributes to the more than 8-decade-long success story of LEGO – it is here that all the DUPLO toys in the world are produced, among others. The family-owned toy company committed itself to large-scale developments, and as a result, in the spring of 2014 it handed over its brand-new factory in Nyíregyháza – a facility that is not only huge and ultra-modern, but also exceptionally environmentally-friendly.
Join the LEGO Group!Interesting tasks, professional work conditions, great carrier opportunities and competitive benefits are waiting for you. If you feel like you had what it takes to fill this position, and you share our commitment to the force of creativity, teamwork and quality, then click on the APPLY NOW button!
The LEGO Group – according to our colleagues
“Since I joined the LEGO Group, I always found proper challenges, to which I, most importantly, got the necessary trainings as well. What I really like in my job is, that I can work on the development of individual colleagues and of the whole organisation at once – and that faces me with new and new professional challenges every day. Here at the LEGO factory there is a special, friendly athmosphere, which in my opinion is not really typical of other places in Hungary.”
Tamás Papolczi, Maintenance manager