A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Product Design/ Development
Do you want to help shape the future digital LEGO® experiences from initial concept to life after launch? And do you want to develop, innovate, conceptualise, prototype and build the next generation of digitally connected play experiences?If yes, we offer you the exciting opportunity to join our team and get the opportunity to further develop your career while working with exciting technologies such as C#, Unity, Java, AR and Machine Learning.
Join the team and help build our new software platformJoining our Digital Play Experience team at the LEGO HQ in Billund, you will communicate, design and develop customer-driven software solutions that tie the physical play experience to the digital one. Working with the full technology stack, you will develop a platform that allows us to reuse software components for future projects - whether it is a LEGO® DUPLO® train or potentially even a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® robot.
Building a library of functionalities, you will:
• Create the platform to deliver top-tier LEGO experiences for established fans as well as for children world-wide, who are new to the brand
• Develop our platform architecture together with partners and internal stakeholders Contribute actively to innovation, prototyping and hands-on development
Variation of the projects will vary from short-term concept and prototype development to long-term development processes of our apps. Depending on your interests and background, it is also possible to participate in projects where you work with bleeding edge technologies, like AR and Machine Learning.
Join a collaborative and performance-oriented teamYou will be part of a new and innovative team in the LEGO Group which offers a lot of growth potential; both in this role and potential future roles. Here, you will join the best of the best in the industry as you work with a cross-functional development team that collaborates across the full value chain in software and product development.
Passionate developer with a curious mindsetYou’re a passionate developer who takes great pride in delivering first-class software. You know how to build scalable and flexible code because you base it on strong architecture and design principles. At the same time, you’re always motivated to work with new technologies and learning something new.
We imagine you:
• have a bachelor´s degree in computer science combined with 2+ years of practical experience - preferably from a similar position or role
• Are fluent in C# and Unity or similar game engines - C++ will be a plus but not a prerequisite.
• have experience with the S.O.L.I.D principles
• have practical experience with agile software development processes and can leverage agile methodology and commonly used tool chains (Jira, CI/CD, etc.)
• You have the ability to work within a large cross-organisational team and develop software targeting multiple platforms
• speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
“My team constantly pushes for engagement in all they do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicating great solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate a proven technology. We challenge ourselves to find relevant play experiences for kids who are digital natives. Technology cannot stand alone - kids are looking for engagement supported by technology,” says Director Digital Play Experience Ralph Zitz.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to upload your cover letter and a current CV in English.
This position was posted 23-06-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.