Assistant Training Manager (Location: Shanghai or Guangzhou)
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Become a guardian of the LEGO® brand. Ensure world-class premium brand experiences by exceptional LEGO in-store service.We are looking for a service-oriented team player to build LEGO sales & retail capability; ensure we have the right skills and knowledge to meet the future needs of our business and customers; and provide retail training solution for people working in or with our LEGO business.
Sales Training & Capability BuildingSales Training & Capability Building department is a part of Sales Development team which is under China Sales team as a national function. This department work closely with local Sales team, Global Commercial Academy as well as business partner who is distributor of LEGO China. This role will direct report to Sales Training & Capability Building Manager.
Your tasks will include:Knowledge Enabler
• Develop an approach to define business outcomes and provide relevant learning solution to build successful training plan with business partners.
• Deploy learning journey by systematic plan and course demonstration to delivery world class brand positioning.
• Drive focused capability building with the business to close critical capability gaps and build critical capabilities needed for the future.
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have
• Minimum 5-7 years of solid retail training experience
• A university degree on Bachelor level or similar within business administration or sales
• Systematic PDCA training management and train the trainer programme
• Service minded team player
• Capable of working with retailers and partners
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Good at Excel and PowerPoint
• Ready for 50+ days of travel yearly
It would be nice for you to have
• Strong learning ability; taking the initiative to learn and practice
• Friendly, outspoken, convincing and influencing
• To be independent and reliable
Join the global family of LEGOThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it."