Senior Product Manager in Digital Games team
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Product Design/ Development
Do you have experience bringing successful games to market?Would you feel great about helping create the future of play for a global toy brand with a beloved games portfolio? Then come join our Digital Games team in Shanghai!
Lead development of digital LEGO® GamesLEGO Games are developed in partnership with developers all over the world, and published globally either by the LEGO Group, or our partners. In this key role as Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for several game development projects for China and the APAC region, ensuring that the partnerships are successful, and that the games live up to the expectations of the audience and the LEGO® Brand Values. Among your duties will be:
- Executing on the LEGO Digital Games strategy from a product perspective.
- Manage multiple new game development project(s) of various sizes simultaneously to ensure that they are delivered in quality, on brand and that they support the business.
- Own the day-to-day relationship with our external gaming partners for all things regarding project maturity, timing, delivery, status and business including partner satisfaction.
- Drive projects across multi-site teams to ensure successful collaboration.
- Set goals, assess brand fit, quality and progress during the different stages of development.
- Work with our local publishing partners to bring LEGO branded games to the region.
A connected communityBeing part of the LEGO Digital Games team, you will be working in our new Shanghai hub. Here, we will be looking to you to help build a strong team culture and spirit that match our values of learning, caring, quality, creativity and having fun.
Diligent games product managerTo be successful you will overcome challenges such as managing multiple projects and handling stakeholders. You understand games and creative processes and we expect you meet the following qualifications:
- Primarily, you will have a strong passion for games.
- Work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Counting 5 years or more in a similar role: product management or production in the Chinese video games industry.
- You are experienced in bringing mobile games to market in China and understand local legislation and regulations for doing so.
- Experience with external development through China based studios and publishers.
- Good communicator. Fluent in both Mandarin and English, spoken and written.
It will be a plus if
- You have worked on culturalizing western gaming franchises for the Chinese market or have worked for a major western publisher/brand.
- Formal higher education and training in software project management (e.g. PMP or Certified SCRUM master).
Join the global LEGO® familyWe look forward to welcoming you at our offices in Shanghai. Please send us your motivated application and your CV as soon as possible. To apply, use the 'APPLY'-button above or below.
Bringing it to life
“Why should you apply? Well, because you get the opportunity to create positive play experiences that inspire children. You will be working with global world-class developers and publishers. And in the process you will develop your skills, knowledge and international network in game development,” says Sean McEvoy, Vice President of LEGO Digital Games.