Senior Equipment Developer for Processing Novelty Equipment
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Do you want end-to-end responsibility for developing new, complex production equipment?And do you have the skills to design equipment concepts as well as transferring them to a production facility? Join a processing organisation with high ambitions and room for you to leave your mark on the way we do things.
Ensure world-class equipment design solutionsAs our new Senior Equipment Developer, you will join 12 colleagues in Processing Novelty Equipment. Together, we develop and manufacture the production equipment needed to decorate, assemble or handle new LEGO® Bricks. Your key responsibility will be to mature, design and develop complex concepts for new processing equipment. Doing so, you will collaborate closely with other specialists, including decoration technicians, equipment technicians and production process engineers.
With an emphasis on ensuring that our equipment delivers according to the expectations of both designers and our production, your tasks include:
• Designing, developing and testing new complex processing equipment and machines with the aim of anchoring solutions into our current standards and guidelines
• Ensuring high performance of new equipment with a focus on safety, quality and cost
• Supporting qualification and production ramp-up of our equipment
• Developing 3D design, 2D drawing and technical specifications for production equipment
• Acting as a technical go-to person and role model in the team
Continuous growthJoining us in this new position, we will trust you to make decisions and get things done to the highest possible standard. True to the LEGO legacy, you will also get ample opportunity to think logically and creatively in everything you do - continuously challenging and exploring improvements of how to use standards, guidelines and design principles for equipment.
Experienced engineer with strong mechanical insightYour primary challenge will be to not only come up with new design ideas but take those ideas and turn them into aapplicable 3D models. With your strong understanding of mechanics, technical design principles and materials, you are apt at translating theoretical knowledge into practical use. Moreover, you enjoy sharing your knowledge to motivate and inspire those around you. In this senior role, you take your professional responsibility seriously, continuously bringing new industry insights into the team.
• You have 5+ years of experience with design, technical specifications and documentation of production equipment – preferably from processing (decorating, assemble or special handling) of already produced plastic components
• You hold a bachelor´s degree or higher in mechanical engineering, technical product design and development or a similar field
• You are an experienced and recent user of 3D CAD software - we use Siemens NX
• You speak and write English effortlessly
Bringing it to life
”In addition to bringing new creative designs for LEGO models to life as an important part of the end-to-end development process, you will use your technical knowledge and drive to take our team to the next level, inspiring colleagues to continuously challenge the way we work going forward,” says Director, Novelty Equipment, Jeppe Ramlau-Hansen.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Jeppe Ramlau-Hansen at +45 26 22 15 40.
This position was posted 05-06-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.