United Kingdom, London
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Would you like to be a vital part of the shop.LEGO.com engineering team? Do you have the ability to deliver new functionality and iterative improvements to shop.LEGO.com?If you answered yes to these questions, then this could be the perfect role for you. Working with a small community of technical experts this role will play a part in building awesome solutions for our shoppers.
Your specific tasks include:• Collaborate with Product Owners, UX designers and Backend Engineers to deliver both new functionality and iterative improvements to shop.LEGO.com
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems using the React framework and Node.js
• Build scalable and performant microservices using Node.js and the Amazon Web Services platform
• Lead code reviews with other engineers
• Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues
• Identify, implement and drive front end best practices within the team
Challenges and OpportunitiesEvery role at LEGO has its own set of opportunities and challenges and this role is no exception. This role will give you an opportunity to be a part of a group which defines and sets technical direction for our shopper systems and the experience they have with us. The ever-changing landscape will mean that no two days will be the same and will suit someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to innovate and propose test and learn approaches.
• Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS with a strong focus on accessibility and cross-browser compatibility
• Experience with React framework and associated libraries and tooling including Redux, Webpack, Babel and Jest
• Experience with Node.js server-side programming
• Experience of working with APIs and optimizing front end performance
• Must be attentive to detail, flexible and able to work concurrently on multiple projects
• Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in an international business environment preferably including global ecommerce
• Strong interpersonal skills
Bringing it to Life‘Working on shop.LEGO.com is a hugely rewarding experience and a great opportunity to work with cutting edge front end technology in a diverse and energetic engineering team. We are focused on delivering on our vision of a modern, innovative omnichannel shopper-focused experience and we like to have fun along the way!’ Niall Edwards, Director – Commerce Solutions
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.