Security Supervisor IT & Technical Support
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Facility/Building Management; Health and Safety; Information Technology
Do you want to take on a coordinating function as security IT specialist in our new Global Command Centre in LEGO® Global Security?In this position, you will have plenty of opportunity to pursue your ambitions and influence the IT infrastructure supporting our Global Command Centre.
Drive security IT and technical projects for our Global Command CentreLEGO Global Command Centre Billund is a part of LEGO Global Security. Global Security holds the global ownership and subject matter expertise on security and delivers security-related solutions globally centred around manufacturing sites and regional headquarters. The Global Command Centre Billund receives and handles emergency calls and acts as the global point of contact in incident, emergency and crisis management.
As our security supervisor IT & technical support, you will have the overall responsibility for the security IT systems used at the Global Command Centre Billund. Furthermore, you will coordinate the technical security setup at our customers´ locations as the link between our customer and the external installation contractor supplying the technical security solutions. More specifically, you will:
• Develop and maintain all IT systems at the Global Command Centre, such as alarm and camera monitoring systems
• Drive IT-related and technical security projects for our external customers, such as camera, alarm and IT setup, ensuring that it complies with the Global Command Centre system infrastructure
• Advice and support customers on site on how to create the optimal security IT and technical setup, primarily in Denmark and occasionally abroad
• Collaborate closely with the Global Command Center Manager, Site Security Manager Billund, Security Manager Infrastructure and LEGO Business Technology on security IT matters
• Be responsible for supervising and training security operators at the Global Command Centre in technical systems and procedures
• Occasionally participate in the daily operations, receiving and handling incoming emergency calls and monitoring alarm systems along with the operators, gaining practical insights into our systems
You will primarily work from 8-16, but occasionally, you step in to support the security operation which entails the need to cover shifts around the clock.
Be part of our connected communityThe Global Command Centre is ready for take-off - but we need you onboard. Our technical alignment is vital to how we bring value to a connected community of LEGO customers. Therefore, you will take on a key role in this journey, strengthening the global security IT and technical setup across the Global Command Centre and the external customers we serve.
Self-driven technical wiz with project management skillsFor this position, your personal drive and ambition to take a lead role in building the technical setup supporting our Global Command Centre is key. Moreover:
• You have 3+ years of experience with IT and technical support, preferably including camera, alarm and IT setup
• You have project management experience and solid coordination skills
• You have excellent collaboration skills and thrive in an outgoing, coordinating role
• You have excellent communication skills and know how to make yourself understandable to specialists as well as non-specialists
• You are fluent in English and Danish in both speech and writing
Bringing it to life
”By providing technical expertise and strong communication skills, you will help strengthen our security IT infrastructure and make our Global Command Centre a trusted partner to our customers,” says Kristine Halager, Head of Global Command Centre.
Join the global LEGO® familyIn the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family, where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please call Head of Global Command Centre Kristine Nyborg Halager on +45 5319 4824.
This position was posted 22-06-2018 and may be online up to 10 weeks following this date. We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.