LCS Retail Manager (Guangzhou)
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Are you an expert in retail sales who is passionate about driving the business?Here’s a fantastic opportunity for you to be a part of our China Sales team in the LEGO® Group to help the LEGO® Group grow and expand in China market.
LCS Retail ManagementLEGO Certified Stores (LCS) is one of the functional team under Sales department. The focus of LCS is to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
The job is a middle management, to establish, implement and manage the account business plan in South region while delivering the growth objective.
Your tasks will include:LCS Channel Business Development in South Region:
• Develop and execute channel business plan and yearly trade plan, collaborating with internal cross-functional teams and distribution partners
• Build strong and long-term retail partnership.
• Work closely with regional team to ensure constructive cooperation with customers through excellent account management; and also develop new distribution partners.
• Manage account P&L to maximize ROI and ensure profitability
• Set and manage budgets including sales goals, KPI’s and expense control
• Negotiate and set yearly trade terms and scorecard.
Segmentation and Assortment Planning:
• Develop and enforce channel segmentation criteria and implementation
• Develop channel buying guidelines and recommendations according to the campaign and core assortment as a base, which is developed by product team
• Drive door productivity through quality channel assortment plans and buying recommendations
Retail Management and Channel Specific Program Planning:
• Monitor customer sell-in and sell-thru ensuring that inventory are within manageable levels to sustain a healthy and profitable business.
• Ensure consistent brand standards especially in areas of visual presentation, product management, PR and marketing, operations and human resources
• Proactively participate and provide input (policies, procedure) to the door opening process (Space, SKU, Item requirements and business share by theme line) in order to influence space configuration (to drive door productivity).
• Initiating and implement channel specific sales program in align with seasonal requirements and driving store healthy growth
•Monitor and track brand and sales performance through monthly reports and scorecard / KPI tracking
• Develop in collaboration with IT and Operations an account based data reporting system in order to analyses retail intelligence and performance (sell-in, sell-out, inventory levels, in stock rate etc.)
• Articulate reporting needs and develop reporting templates
• Drive data analysis and provide executive management reports calling out conclusions and recommendations with a focus point on increasing door productivity
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have:
• Bachelor’s degree & above
• 8-10 years’ experience of sales field and with 3-5 years’ experience in operating partner stores for an international brand
• Excellent command of English in writing and speaking, fluent Mandarin
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Ready for 80+ days travel
It would be nice for you to have:
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and business
• Comprehensive understanding of operating and running branded retail stores
How to apply:Join the global family of the LEGO® Group
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
”It is fascinating to be part of an organization that builds a better tomorrow for children. Although being a support function you are fully aware that your efforts have a huge impact. It is great to be part of immense growth plans and globalization, and that you never know what tomorrow brings.”