Associate Project Manager & Office Coordinator
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets!Have you always wanted to unleash your creativity and project management skills with a dynamic career? Do you aspire to make a difference in the lives of children through campaigns? If yes, hesitate no more, as here is your chance!
The LEGO AgencyThe LEGO Agency is a newly formed part of the organization which focuses on delivering best-in-class campaigns, insights-driven and fit-for-purpose solutions across the LEGO group, covering four main regions: The Americas, Emerging Asia, China, and Asia Pacific (APAC).
The LEGO Agency Asia, serving the Asia markets, covers both China and APAC markets. It is focused on developing campaigns for the whole Asia region with a special focus on China, such as occasion campaigns, amplifying global campaigns, and offers the full value chain from campaign strategies to final in-store solutions.
This role will be placed in the LEGO Agency Partner & Project Management organization, based in Shanghai.
Your tasks will include:• Supporting planning and execution of projects, which are managed by Market Partners and Project Managers, using standardized tools and processes
• Identifying areas within projects to better utilize resources, speed up delivery and improve impact
• Leading specific tasks and/or elements of projects, influencing smaller teams, ensuring quality of output
• Supporting the Senior Director & team with administrative matters and co-ordinating operational tasks
• Taking ownership for personal development, actively seeking opportunities to develop and network within the LEGO agency
The Must to Have’s and the Nice to Have’s for the roleYou must have:
• Project Management skills & toolbox
• Good with numbers
• Communication and understanding
• Talent to develop into a Project Manager
• 1-3 years of working experience
• Good with Microsoft office (particularly Excel)
It would be nice for you to have:
• Master’s degree in Marketing
• English proficiency: Intermediate
• Mandarin proficiency: Advanced
How to apply:Join the global family of LEGO
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident, you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It is our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It is a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.” - Vicky Qu, Operations Director Shanghai