General Ledger Accountant with Hungarian
Czech Republic, Kladno
A közzététel ideje
Az állás azonosítója
For our finance department that is a part of Business Service Operation (BSO) organisation, we are looking for a new colleague who will join the team as Accountant.We are looking for motivated person who has the experience within Accounting specifically with Hungarian legislation and rules and who speaks very good English and Hungarian.
Manage General Ledger processes, VAT declarations, taxes, monthly closing• Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations (IFRS)
• Managing more advanced execution of GL processes in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, including:
o Monthly closing - Review distribution expenses, cost of goods sold and gross profit margins for reasonableness
o Working on legislation tasks
o VAT declarations
o Provide information to external auditors and Tax team
o Consolidation Package Reports for legal entities
o Analyse financial statements/ annual reports
o Provide data, analysis and advice necessary to support financial business partners / business in decision making process
• Building and strengthening basic stakeholder (incl. Business Controllers, Treasury, CRBC, Tax, Group Reporting and our auditors/PwC)
• Provide data, analysis and advice necessary to support financial business partners / business in decision making process
Join our General Ledger team that supports our factory and trading office in HungaryThe team consists of 7 people and is responsible for support of all accounting processes for our factory and trading office in Hungary.
Accounting person with English and University degree• University degree focused on economy or accountancy is a plus
• At least 3 years of experience in relevant position (accountancy, working with taxes etc.) or 5 years of working experience in general (e.g. in Accounts payable or Accounts receivable)
• Advanced level of English and Hungarian
• Analytical and detail-oriented person, punctual, pro-active and optimistic
• You are familiar with MS Office (especially MS Excel – min. pivot tables)
• Knowledge of IFRS, ACCA certification is an advantage
• Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.
External candidates can apply for the position via www.lego.com/jobs, internal candidates via MyHR Self Service.