The brand-new Amsterdam Flagship LEGO store will offer a whole range of exciting LEGO retail innovations like Mosaic Maker, as well as brand new play experiences and brick-building possibilities, with a nod to Dutch history and culture.
Both stores will have a wide selection of the latest LEGO sets and a whole host of exciting in-store play experiences, activities and events only available in LEGO Stores including;
- Brick Specialists - Whether you’re picking out a gift, looking for the latest set, or bringing in your LEGO fan for a special treat, Brick Specialists can help you find a set that’s the perfect fit
- Pick & Build Wall -choose the bricks and elements you want in all different shapes and colours. So grab a cup and fill it up with whatever pieces you choose!
- Digital Box - where you can scan almost any boxed LEGO set and see the model come to life in 3D! There’s no better way to test drive a set than seeing the finished product right before your eyes.
- Hands-on play opportunities, including free build challenges and events each month
- Build a Mini Tower where you can mix and match from a wide selection of bottoms, tops, heads, hair pieces and accessories to customize your own minifigures.
What’s more, these brand-new LEGO store’s will offer the full range of exciting new products only available in LEGO stores and shop.lego.com including the likes of LEGO Stranger Things: The Upside Down, LEGO Creator Expert Harley-Davidson Fatboy, plus many more. Along with plenty of benefits for LEGO VIP members including exclusive VIP gifts with purchase, double point events and much more.
Alison Wood, LEGO Stores UK, Benelux & Scandinavia District Senior Manager said, Builders of all ages can visit and be inspired by the endless play opportunities inside our new stores in Amsterdam and Utrecht. Whether you’re 1 or 100 there is something for you to get excited about.”
Marco Capone, General Manager LEGO Benelux added “We are very excited about the arrival of the two LEGO-stores. It shows our commitment to the overall toy market in the Netherlands. But most importantly, it is a key opportunity to offer the best possible LEGO experience.”
The Amsterdam Flagship LEGO store and Utrecht LEGO store will be opening its doors later this year with grand opening events, promotions and experiences.
Notes to Editors
- Around the similar timing in Q4 2019, The LEGO Group will also be opening the following LEGO Stores in Europe:
- UK – Birmingham brand store
- UK – Southampton brand store
- France – Marseille brand store
For further information please contact the LEGO press office: LVTPR email@example.com
About the LEGO Group
The LEGO Group is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Billund, Denmark, and main offices in Enfield, USA, London, UK, Shanghai, China, and Singapore. Founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Kristiansen, and based on the iconic LEGO brick, it is one of the world's leading manufacturers of play materials.
Guided by the company spirit: "Only the best is good enough”, the company is committed to the development of children and aims to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through creative play and learning. LEGO products are sold worldwide and can be virtually explored at www.LEGO.com.
For more news from the LEGO Group, information about our financial performance and responsibility engagement, please visit www.LEGO.com/aboutus.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, BIONICLE, LEGENDS OF CHIMA, DIMENSIONS, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, MINDSTORMS, MIXELS, NINJAGO and NEXO KNIGHTS are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.