Sr. BI Analyst
Do you want to make a real difference in the production of LEGO Bricks globally?Are you good at creating reports that enable fast and correct decision making? Do you want to work among fun and very professional people as a part of Business Intelligence team in production?Manufacturing BI team governs and improves all Business Intelligence and Reporting in the different Manufacturing areas. This position exists to ensure we sustain Business Intelligence in Manufacturing by continuously improving existing reports while responding to the needs of the business. Translating business request into questions that can be answered via data analysis and securing the correct data understanding in the business.
Your specific tasks include:
• Building reports according to global standards for production
• Preparing data sets for analysis
• Data visualization
• Analyzing data and providing explanation behind the results
• Execute data understanding & technical trainings for business users
• Actively participate in different BI Super User Network & projects
• Provide reporting, BI and data understanding related support to the business
• Raising up change requests and issues to the different IT departments
• Strong collaboration with other BI information specialists and data analysts across The LEGO Group
• Discovering & testing & introducing new reporting solutions
• Discovering & testing & introducing front-end BI tools
Challenges and Opportunities
Business Intelligence is gaining a huge amount of traction at the LEGO Group and we have the unique opportunity to deliver a great deal of business value proposition initiatives given our current maturity state following the efforts building the foundation in the previous years.
We are in the middle of a transformation both from organization as well as ways of working perspective.
The transformation is also enabling a more focused approach on building end-to-end solutions where frontend and backend are working closely together with the customers.
Play an important role to help the organization becoming a data-driven company and take local and global responsibility for reporting in Manufacturing area.
We work for a company that wants the very best for employees. We are ready to invest in their functional & professional knowledge, while we support the balance between their work and private life. Imagination, creativity, fun, learning, caring and quality is very much alive and much more than just word’s on a piece of paper – we mean it and live it.
LEGO look to develop you & ensure you grow in the role both on a technical and personal level – we want the best and most capable employees both now and in the future.
Do you have what it takes?
• Around 3 years’ experience with data analysis
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Advanced analytical & problem-solving skills
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially of MS Excel
• Advanced user of data analysis/BI tools (e.g. Power BI, S AP Lumira, Tableau, Data lake)
• English: minimum higher - intermediate Level, (English is the official business language)
• Hungarian advanced
• experience with Manufacturing processes is an advantage
• Able to travel 5-7 days per year
• Database / SQL knowledge is an advantage
Bringing it to Life
“I would encourage all of you talented individuals to apply NOW, if working with the newest Business Intelligence technology, being directly exposed to the business areas and having great fun in a super team is the place for you to be!”
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.