IT Technical Leader
Product Design/ Development
Do you want to build your own team and impact and enable LEGO’s 3D content pipeline as a key component of LEGO’s digital experience journey?Then bring your people leadership skills and software development background, and join us on our journey of shaping and developing LEGO’s future Digital Pipeline for 3D assets.
Core ResponsibilitiesFrom our headquarters in Billund, you will lead a development team of six dedicated and competent professionals and massively impact the delivery of a 3D digital assets pipeline platform for:
• in-house departments to enable fast and efficient asset exchange
• external partners developing outstanding 3D digital experiences
You will be driving the strategic agenda by involving your team and ensuring that they have everything they need to perform at their best. Together with in-house teams and external partners, you will drive software technology innovation and develop and launch the digital 3D pipeline. This includes to:
• Set strategic direction and priorities for the 3D platform
• Lead your team by example and demonstrate a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
• Excite and energize your team to commit to strategic initiatives and objectives
• Develop new innovative solutions to enable LEGO’s Digital 3D Pipeline.
• Ensure a successful Digital Pipeline platform from cradle to grave utilizing the newest technology like AWS
• Drive strategic technology innovation together with solution architects and external partners to ensure a future proof digital 3D pipeline
• Build and maintain effective relationships with other parts of the organization
• Work effectively with a range of external stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeedingIn this role, you will be a valued people leader and sparring partner, driving your team to deliver innovative technology solutions. Your overall mission is to develop LEGO’s future digital backbone, with a strong focus on 3D, and ultimately distribute digital assets to all new developments of digital experiences both for in-house departments and with external partners. As a member of the department’s leadership team you also serve as an ambassador for LEGO values, and you set clear direction for your team, ensuring that we succeed together.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Engineering or Computer Science and you have a background and experience within software development.
• You have previously led the development of a platform, and you have been a people leader for at least two to three years
• You keep your team moving forward by relentlessly focusing on priorities and having a bias towards action
• You know the value of making good IT architecture utilizing API’s, and Cloud technologies
• You know the criticality of having the right capabilities in your team and you swiftly balance what can be outsourced
• You have knowledge about cloud possibilities and design
• You speak and write English effortless and you are willing to travel 10 to 20 days per year
In addition, we expect you to have excellent communication skills, you know how to motivate people, and your entrepreneurial spirit helps bring out the best in your team. You possess a good sense of humor to take you and the team through busy times.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“We push for engagement in all we do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicating great solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate on proven technology. We challenge what are relevant play experiences to kids who are digital natives.
Technology will be fueling the digital consumer engagement of tomorrow."