Regional Trade Marketing Manager (Location: Singapore or Hong Kong)
Singapore, Singapore; Hong Kong
Are you interested to lead shopper insights, develop trade marketing strategy and create the excitement & innovation in the local retail environment to optimize sales opportunities in the APAC and HK & TW region?Bring your Trade Marketing expertise as a key contributor & driving force with us to help secure our long-term growth & success in the region.
This role is open to be located in either Singapore or Hong Kong.
Core Responsibilitiesi) Shopper Marketing
- Lead and develop the key APAC shopper occasion campaign (eg: LNY, Christmas) & help build the local shopper occasional campaign (e.g. Summer) including external events and channel promotions
- Own and drive one of the most exciting APAC audience segments and franchise portfolio for in-store
- Design, drive and build owned channel infrastructure and marketing platforms within LEGO owned channels throughout APAC
- Design and see innovation in-store initiatives come to life by deriving and design the regional innovation agenda and driving this to execution with the HKTW marketing teams
- Spearhead LCS marketing programmes, and retail innovation on behalf of APAC and see it executed in HKTW with the local teams.
Play your part in our team succeedingAs the APAC Regional Trade Marketing Manager (TMM), you will be strategically responsible for activating against regional marketing priorities, driving business growth in the APAC retail landscape by understanding the regional shopper insights. You will have the ability to drive key seasonal campaign opportunities and build up our own channels with marketing planning and retail innovation design for success.
You will also play a pivotal role in the development of LEGO’s brand presence within the trade to develop and further build the HKTW trade dynamic as a specialized expertise. The role will also develop and lead the execution of HKTW in-store strategy and priorities by channel and ensure a solid fact-based foundation to base our choices upon.
The overall ambition for the position is to elevate in-store marketing to a key priority within the overall marketing mix and make the discipline a strategic tool for success when building the LEGO brand in the region and BU. The regional TMM will take ownership of all initiatives related to the defined Trade Marketing related commercial must-win-battle for the APAC region and HKTW BU and will be participating and representing APAC in all relevant regional/global shopper and trade marketing related networks.
This role will report to the Regional Trade Marketing Director.
Do you have what it takes?• Master or Degree holder. Marketing & business-related education is preferable
• Previous experience 3+ years within HKTW trade/retail marketing, shopper marketing or in-store marketing at manager level. Shopper centric approach to trade/ in-store marketing discipline required.
• Must have at least 3+ years’ experience in working with regional/global team or related project team
• Experience in sales or marketing of FMCG, Toy industry, Fashion Novelty brands is a bonus
• Experience in managing different local markets is preferable
• Experience with channel strategy formulation as well as handling and implementing trade marketing budgets
• Strong analytical skills and ability to understand short and long-term business strategies, financial concepts and the mechanism of retail profit and loss
• Ability to create a vision for trade marketing
• Strong team player & networker with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to connect teams together
• Solid strategic capabilities combined with strong executional skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• A willingness to travel up to 40% of the work time
• Combination of taking the initiative and create results and a high degree of social competencies
• Potential to lead and with high degree of trust
• English: Proficiency in written and spoken
• Mandarin: Proficiency in written and spoken (For business communications purposes)
• Cantonese: Preferred but not mandatory (For business communications purposes)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"An opportunity to be the conductor of the LEGO APAC regional trade strategy and bring it to life in HKTW."