Business Development Manager
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Should you like to make a difference by using your stakeholder management, communication and process optimization skills? Join our Procurement Business Excellence Team!With your excellent communication and process improvement skills you ensure we complete our global procurement improvement-projects efficiently and ensure that we keep high level of communication and collaboration throughout.
Core ResponsibilitiesWorking out of from one of our offices in Billund or London, you will join the global Procurement Business Development team. The team is responsible for processes, systems and BI for the Global Procurement organisation.
As a Business Development Manager, you will drive process improvement and process documentation activities and you will be the owner of the Procurement Communication Platform (SharePoint) ensuring structure, content and platform development. Day to day you will take responsibility of our Communication platform (SharePoint) and the Procurement Process Documentation.
More specifically, your role will be to:
• Take responsibility of Managing, Driving and Supporting communication initiatives in close collaboration with the Procurement Organisation and acts as an active partner and go-to person regarding communication and change management.
• Take responsibility of driving process improvement and change Initiatives within the Procurement Organisation – participate, drive and deliver projects and project activities assigned according to agreed frames (time and resources).
• Ensure and drive documentation and standardization of Procurement Processes (LEGO Process Documentation Platform - ARIS Platform) – manages process review processes.
• Ensure a strong Procurement Communication platform (SharePoint)
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Procurement Business Development team is part of the global procurement organization and is collaborating closely with the stakeholders participating in and driving cross functional process optimization, communication and change initiatives.
Your role is part of the competence center of procurement processes and systems and will act as expert within areas of communication and change.
Therefore, we expect that you can work independently yet interdependently within the team. It is also important that you can plan and execute your own priorities and work effectively and efficiently with other people in a global context to create results. Whatever your task, you focus on quality in execution and push for constant improvement and sustainable results.
Do you have what it takes?To succeed in this role, we expect that you have:
• A bachelor or candidate within Supply Chain or similar
• Most importantly, you have experience in working with communication, improvement and documentation initiatives
• Experience in driving global initiatives
• Experience in working with SharePoint and Process documentation tools
• Basic knowledge of LEAN / Continuous Improvements
• Mobility, up to 15 travel days / year
• Fluent English skills, spoken and written
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Are you always the one to say:" I’m sure there’s a better way of doing that, lets have a look at this together?"