Junior IT Supporter
Do you have what it takes to be a trusted advisor translating business requirements into solid IT solution for JIA manufacture?You will play key part of the Business Technology team and join a group of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues.
Core Responsibilities• Provide end-user support by resolving incidents and completing service requests
• Direct end-users on the use of IT tools and services
• Identification of Problem Candidates
• Install and deliver hardware and software for the end-users.
Play your part in our team succeedingWe are a team collocated in 2 sites – ShangHub and Jiaxing factory – providing IT support, training and consultancy to enable the business and increase the productivity of TLG in China.
We aim to become a high performing team prioritizing the customer value, promoting an environment to generate engagement and motivation and creating synergies with GEUS organization.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information technology or similar.
• Experience in the Information Technology filed providing technical support and solutions related to hardware and software.
• General knowledge of the IT infrastructure concepts.
• Good communication skills to translate technical information in to a end-user language.
• Domestic and international travelling will be required for training, providing technical and project support.
• Proficient in Mandarin
• Intermediate English level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"Working in this role at LEGO means to enable our business areas to do their work to ultimately deliver a great playing experience to the children. This position provides you the opportunity to understand the different processes in the company and collaborate actively with people from other locations around the world."