Global Sourcing & Brand Attraction Specialist
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Would you like to be part of our future global Talent Acquisition journey? If so, catch a ride before the boat leaves the harbour and see where our voyage takes us together.
Talent today at the LEGO group fuels our potential to accelerate our business agenda for tomorrow. Why not add your own curiosity and focus to bring colour and energy to our global Talent Acquisition agenda for today and for all the tomorrows that have yet to come.
• Global sourcing and attraction guardian for Talent Acquisition across the LEGO Group globally
• Define and develop sourcing and brand attraction methodologies for The LEGO Group, globally
• Strong understanding of channel management and segmentation mapped to the LEGO Groups hiring focus for general, senior and critical hires
• Ensure all sourcing and brand messaging is aligned to the LEGO Groups tone of voice and visual messaging
• Educator and trusted advisor on sourcing and brand attraction methodologies to all regional
• Build external market intelligence and the understanding of the talent landscape in targeted locations mapped to the LEGO group’s requirements around general, senior and critical hiring plans
• Identify target companies, user groups and professional associations leading to potential talent pools and qualified candidates for current and future needs
• Measure channel effectiveness and developing actions for improvement if global standards not met
• Increase diversity of candidate pools and drive quality through better candidate segmentation and objectivity
The Successful Applicant
• Outstanding experience of identifying and using sourcing and brand attraction tools and techniques combined with best in class employer brand experience
• Strong behavioral traits around tenacity and focus, empathy and engagement coupled with a strong desire to do what’s right, not what is easy.
Play your part in our team succeeding both today, and for all the tomorrows in the world yet to come.
Talent has shaped both our past and will continue to shape our future. Would you like to be part of our Journey?
The LEGO Group Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition (TA) sourcing and brand attraction Manager to join our team. In this global role, you will work in partnership with Regional Talent leaders and their teams across the world to develop global standards and best practice around sourcing methodologies and brand attraction techniques for general hiring and senior level roles and critical/hard to fill opportunities where only the best will do.
Do you have what it takes?
• Degree educated
• Blended experience of both agency and in-house ideal within a high performing sourcing/selection/research role
• Existing and proven experience in a similar global role, with solid experience of navigating a global matrix environment
• Ideal blend of agency and in-house experience within a Talent/TA team
• Solid experience of brand attraction and sourcing and selection methodologies
• Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects, communications, follow through, and candidate activities.
• Exercises excellent judgment on critical priorities that considers the needs of our candidates, clients and the business
• Advanced English
• Additional language ideal
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE