Do you want to work with a world-class brand in an international context? Then come join our EMEA Legal Team within Legal, Compliance and Risk Management (LCR).As a corporate counsel in The LEGO Group you will be working with business units in various countries and collaborating with other teams within the global legal department.
Core Responsibilities• Support or drive legal tasks, typically in collaboration with other corporate counsels in the LCR EMEA Team.
• Manage legal projects and/or workstreams according to defined timelines and milestones.
• Manage internal and/or external stakeholder relationships to optimize work effectiveness.
• Document legal processes and work output in legal knowledge management tools.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe EMEA Legal Team is a regional team within LCR responsible for handling legal tasks originating from business units within the geographical area defined as Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Russia, Middle East and Africa. The EMEA Legal Team routinely collaborates with other teams within the global legal department on functional matters. The EMEA Legal Team maintains a focus on tasks and issues of a strategic and high value nature, and its top priority at any given time is to support defined LEGO Group strategic priorities.
Do you have what it takes?The ideal candidate has a Legal law school/university degree, minimum at Master level and 4-6 years of (postgraduate) experience working as an inhouse counsel or in private practice. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
• Previous experience working with (i) Intellectual Property Law; (ii) IT Law; and/or (iii) Marketing Law.
• Proven track-record in negotiations and stakeholder management at mid-level.
• Good commercial understanding.
• Solid experience drafting and reviewing complex commercial contracts within a variety of areas.
As a person you hold a positive mindset and a distinct “can-do” attitude. You have legal curiosity as well as appetite and ability to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge. You have excellent communication skills – in Danish and in English - both written and oral.
Some travel must be expected, likely not to exceed 15 days per year.
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this role, you will join a team of highly motivated and capable legal professionals, all aiming to provide the optimal legal support for continued commercial success of the LEGO Group.