Capex, MRO Manager
As leading role in this area, you will:• Look and develop suppliers, optimize KPIs and gain the best commercial conditions that make fit with the Company needs: technical standards that are required in our platforms, Quality, delivery, capacity, service, etc.
Challenges:• Ensure the research and development of suppliers that can satisfy LEGO requirements and needs
• Provide a guide to local CAPEX, MRO towards the good definition and follow of of KPIs that are important for the Category (Savings, Delviery, Standard Prices, etc)
• Global Forum participation and representation to ensure a good collaboration between global-local team
• Support the expansion projects that are priority for the Company
• Contractual negotiation and ellaborate contracts that provides benefits to the Company in a long term and competitive advantages
• Implement-propose global tools and procedures to cover internal customers´needs
• Take responsibility for the appropriate integration and / or implementation of the QEHS System in the operational processes of your area and ensure its effectiveness.
• Assign the necessary resources for the management of the QEHS system in the area.
• Provide support, participate proactively and demonstrate leadership on QEHS in your area.
• Comply with the QEHS legal requirements, standards (External / internal) and others applicable to your area.
Do you have what it takes?• Education: Industrial Engineer / International commerce Bachelor or similar.
• Experience: 5+ years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain, 3+ years of functional experience in the Category of CAPEX & MRO and Supplier account management.
• Skills: Advanced skills in MS Office. (power point, excel mainly) SAP preferable.
• Knowledge: English at advanced.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE“The LEGO® Group has a saying, “LEGO® before ego”. No one is selfish and you work to drive the business, not your own career. There is open communication and each employee invests time into getting to know their colleagues. “VP of Operations in Americas & Pacific
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact to Roberto Padilla email@example.com. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow. We are looking for a CAPEX, MRO Manager who can collaborate to define a clear direction on the Category of purchase of CAPEX (Captial Expenditure) & MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) and work giving Service to different departments on the Company as Maintenance, Engineering and expansion projects.