Brand Manager Preschool & Adults
Can you convert consumer, shopper and market insights into compelling marketing strategies?As the brand manager for Preschool and Adults you will be responsible for a portfolio of themes where the target audience is adults - either as consumers of LEGO or shoppers of DUPLO
Core Responsibilities• Brand manager for a diverse portfolio of themes including DUPLO, Creator Expert, LEGO Architecture who all have the same target audience – adults as consumers and /or shoppers
• Develop and implement marketing strategies, balancing the need to create consumer demand and shopper conversion across above-the-line and below-the-line touchpoints in close collaboration with our Digital, Trade and Sales departments
• Manage your portfolio of brands by being on top of the business performance as well as trends and insights and proactively take action to drive commercial impact
• Collaborate with Operations in the S&OP cycle around e.g. consumer sales, seasonality & stock planning
• Drive selling in of strategies, product portfolio and campaigns for your portfolio towards internal and external stakeholders
• Manage the partnership with potential licensing partners and brief our media agency on the Nordic media plan for your brands with a focus on optimising your marketing budget
Play your part in our team succeedingIn our Nordic marketing organisation, you will work alongside 6 brand managers who enjoy end-to-end responsibility for their own LEGO themes. To us, collaboration is key, and you will be welcomed into a small family, where we look out for one another and help each other succeed. To market our toys, we need creativity, inspiration and a little out-of-the-LEGO-box thinking.
With a high market penetration and a position as the strongest toy brand in the region, driving short- and long-term sustainable growth is a key challenge, and to accelerate growth we are looking to take a new approach to our go-to-market for LEGO DUPLO as well as increasing our focus on the theme targeting adult consumers.
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a master’s degree in marketing, business finance or similar
• Speak and write English fluently as well as at least one of the Nordic languages
• Have 3+ years of marketing experience; ideally with end-to-end responsibility and a track record of through the line campaign executions
• Have a strong digital track record and have proven how to translate SoMe campaigns into sales
• Commercial mindset resulting in a constant focus on how to translate latest insights and analyses into driving your business forward
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills and naturally build trust and commitment
• Thriving in a dynamic environment where two days are never the same – but they are always fun
• Experienced user of excel and power point
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Our mission is to inspire the builders of tomorrow, and as a brand manager for preschool and adults you make sure that toddlers get their first ever LEGO experience and that adults re-discover the joy of building.