Associate Social Media Manager
Are you passionate about getting the right content out at the right time to engaging audiences across social media platforms?Do you have what it takes to manage global communities and influence content creation with insights from these audiences?
Core ResponsibilitiesThe LEGO Agency is the global LEGO in-house advertising agency, creating award-winning and compelling content and campaigns for the LEGO brand. The Global Social Studio team is all about creating cutting edge social content to engage our audiences in meaningful conversations.
• Working as part of a cross-functional team with key stakeholders within the internal creative agency, the global social media content creation team and the Consumer Services team, to grow and engage our global audiences across the social media ecosystem
• Scheduling and publishing content for global audiences across the social media landscape (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat).
• Ensuring all engagement with global audiences across our LEGO channels is conducted in a timely fashion with the appropriate tone of voice, through close collaboration with our Consumer Services team
• Setting up and daily monitoring of social media listening topics for campaigns, moments and trends. Using this insight to identify short-term opportunities for change and feeding insights into the global social media content creation team to influence production of relevant content
• Collaborating with Regional Markets teams to ensure seamless global to local workflow for content and engagement.
• Sourcing (through community management and social listening) user generated content (UGC) and outreach to content creators to re-use UGC across global social channels
• Identifying (through social listening) and engaging in real-time with key influencers and celebrities that are talking about the LEGO brand across social media channels
• Activating and optimising always-on and reactive paid social media campaigns when relevant
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Global Social Studio helps to bring the global marketing agenda to live, translates strategies into world-class engaging content.
Our vision for the global social media presence is to: engage audiences in relevant conversations and build commercial traction for the business.
The purpose of the role is to grow reach and engagement with social audiences and provide a strong connection between the global content creation team within the internal agency, Consumer Services and the regional marketing team.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelors degree preferred (within Marketing or Media preferred)
• Experience engaging professionally with consumers through social media and online communities (3+ years)
• Deep understanding of the social media ecosystem, with experience working for a brand or company across social platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Hands on experience setting up and monitoring social media listening topics, identifying trends and engagement opportunities, and using insights to shape future content creation
• Social media reporting capabilities and ability to connect social media KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives
• Experience activating paid social media campaigns (particularly across Facebook and Instagram)
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Ability and willingness to travel
• Editorial copywriting experience would be highly advantageous
• Experience engaging with influencers and fan communities through social media platforms is highly advantageous
• Experience with Online Community & Social Media Management Software (Khoros, Facebook Business Manager) is advantageous
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team is desired
• Willingness to be part of a team based across multiple countries
• Passion for the brand and related subject matter to the LEGO Group and our product portfolio considered important
• Advanced English language skills is required (C1).
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing and collaborative team. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the LEGO Group is consistently delivering word class social media experiences, igniting love for our brand and growing our positive share of voice online.