ASSOCIATE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – BENELUX
Belgium, Brasschaat; Netherlands
Are you a social media expert with a history of engaging Benelux audiences? Are you fluent in Dutch and English? Some French language would be fantastic, too! Build your career with LEGO!The LEGO Group are looking for a talented Social Media Manager with knowledge of engaging and growing audiences across Benelux.As part of the Western Europe Social Media team, this role works closely with local marketing teams to bring campaigns, events and trends to life. Would you love to work in London, managing our social media presence for Benelux? We would love to hear from you!
Your specific tasks include:• Collaborate with Brand and Digital Managers to create local content calendars for Benelux
• Localise, translate and publish content across a blend of local and global social media channels
• Manage the community and ensure LEGO fans have best in class engagement with our brand
• Identify trends and engagement opportunities, using social media listening and insights to shape content creation and develop the audience
• Produce regular reporting with agile, actionable insights
• Identify and engage with key influencers and celebrities who are talking about the LEGO brand
• Plan and brief always-on and reactive paid social media campaigns, executing campaigns when required
Challenges and OpportunitiesBased in our London office but collaborating closely with our Benelux marketing team, this role gives you an opportunity to bring your passion for social media to play as part of a cross-functional team of experts. Working as part of the LEGO Western Europe Social Media team, you will manage our local Benelux social media presence and implement a powerful content calendar, monitor local social media listening topics for relevant campaigns, moments and trends, provide regular reporting and insights and ensure our media budgets are utilised effectively.
What would we love to see in your application?• Extensive experience engaging with consumers through social media and online communities
• Experience working across Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
• Hands on experience setting up and monitoring social media listening topics
• Social media reporting capabilities; connecting social media KPIs with business objectives
• Experience briefing and activating paid social media campaigns
• Experience briefing and/or producing social media content
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Ability and willingness to travel within the Western European region
• Native or bilingual proficiency in Dutch/English language
• French language would be a fantastic advantage
Bringing it to Life
This is a great opportunity to join a high performing and collaborative regional marketing team that shapes the global marketing agenda, translates global strategies into regional priorities, and creates regional frameworks for local execution. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the LEGO Group is consistently delivering word class social media experiences to local Benelux audiences, igniting love for our brand and growing our positive share of voice online.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.