Technical Project Manager
Czech Republic, Kladno
Product Design/ Development
Would you like to work in a specialist role with great variation in assignments - and perhaps be the brains behind the next classic LEGO® Packaging that thrills children at first sight?The position offers countless opportunities to learn and get insights through constant exposure to various parts of organization and value chainHere is an excellent opportunity to be part of international cross-functional team with global responsibility focusing on production equipment, production processes and product innovation with great chance to influence the way LEGO products are produced and pave our path to the future in utilizing sustainable resources.
Patronage over the design and implementation of new technologies• Identification of process and project areas suitable for optimization which would make us stronger and more efficient
• Responsibility for project time plans
• Building up project teams and its coordination, ensuring of resource alignment, load and allocation of project members
• Securing project budget
• Continuous work towards project deliverables and organization’s KPI fulfilment
• Active handling project risks and opportunities towards desirable outcome for the company
• Dealing with suppliers, stakeholders and steering committees
Our Research & Development, Packing and Packaging organization (R&D P&P) is located in Billund, DK and Kladno, CZ and consists of bunch of enthusiasts with innovative mindset who assure our LEGO® products are assembled and packed into newly developed sustainable packaging in the most efficient way. Deliver sustainable packaging is currently our no1 priority. Our team has a global responsibility for all packing equipment, and we lead projects with stakeholders across all LEGO production sites.
Is the position for you?• University degree at business and/or technical university
• Business/project understanding
• 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing, 2+ years in project management
• Interest in modern technologies and innovative consumer trends
• Microsoft Office bundle at advanced user level
• Ability to read/understand technical drawings (AutoCAD, 3D models)
• Self-driven, communicative and curious
Global environment is both fun and challenging work. Collaborating across cultures and time zones may be demanding, but linking everyone together, finding suitable solution and making them all satisfied is truly rewarding job to do. Being in the centre of global role allows you to comprehend holistic picture of the company, which is hidden to many, and put things to unique perspective. Opportunity to influence this is very fulfilling.