Sr.Advisor, Recruitment Support
Czech Republic, Kladno
For our Business Service Operations (BSO) department we are looking for a new colleague that will
be part of Recruitment Support team and will be responsible for screening applications from our
candidates.Sr. Advisor in Recruitment Support is responsible for delivering a consistent service to the recruiters in the LEGO Group as well as to all stakeholders of the BSO.
In this role you will• Act as direct line recruitment support for a designated region enabling recruiters and hiring managers to attract, interview and onboard new LEGO employees
• Manage open positions in the recruitment system and other talent attraction channels or tools
• Screen all applications that we are receiving from candidates
• Be the touchpoint to all candidate electronic channels: e-mail, invitation to interview, coordination and follow-up communication between recruiters, candidates and hiring managers, and interview scheduling, while ensuring an outstanding candidate experience
• Administrate the Tracker with all open positions to have accurate data for monthly reporting
Customer service experience and positive mind-setJoining the BSO and the LEGO Group, you become part of a European, family-owned business that encourages knowledge-sharing, interaction across departments and exciting new ways of working. This is a role where you can use your positive, service-minded and out-going personality to make a difference for many people, not least the candidates who want to join the LEGO Group. You are structured, detailed and accurate when working, reflecting your strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Do you have what it takes?•2 years experience related to HR or recruitment
• SAP E-rec experience is advantage
• High school education or university degree
• Advanced English knowledge (min. C1)
• Strong initiative, communication and organizational skills
• Good analytical skills and Excel knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple tasks; work independently, but also be a good team player
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story # we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title # family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you # we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste # we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms # we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.