Sr. Channel Development Planning Manager– LEGO Certified Stores
Help The LEGO® Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets.The aim of the LEGO Certified Store (LCS) strategy is to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, enhance partner performance, deliver exceptional customer service, and expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
LEGO Certified StoresLEGO Certified Stores (LCS) will be one of the main driver of offline growth in China and will be expanded quickly with support from various functions locally and globally. A dedicated channel marketing manager is needed to work as central hub through collaboration with different regions, KAMs, functions to drive channel perspective insights, decision making, and project deployment.
Sr. Retail Enabling Manager: With strong business sense on key account management and retail business, this person needs to provide a central guidance on channel partner portfolio and retail store mix management to ensure us to expand in a sustained and planned approach.
1. It is a newly created role in a fast growing company with leading brand in its industry.
2. It creates the opportunity to turn your strategic thinking into business reality in a fast manner and it is also a platform to allow you shin yourself in many ways.
3. More importantly this role working within a team with mission, dream and fun.
Job ResponsibilitiesLCS channel Partner Portfolio management
• Continuously shape our LCS partner portfolio and responsible for the whole process management of bringing in new partners, i.e, screening, sensing, filtering, evaluation, application and related documents preparation and maintenance, as well as stakeholder communication.
• Provide regular LCS partner performance analysis and assessment, and provide to BD team the insight for resources allocation
• BD budget governance and annual support principle design with BD team
• LCS partner JBP cycle management and internal liaise with customer development and field retail team.
• LCS partner contract term and condition review every year and renew management.
• LCS partner auditing and governance mechanism establishment
• LCS partner overall capability evaluation on yearly basis and provide insight for 3-5 years JBP planning.
Store life cycle management.
• Establish and maintain Store categorization to guide effective resources allocation
• Assess store pro and post opening assumptions and impact to performance and provide insight to BD model on store opening.
• Propose the store list for upgrading or relocation every year.
• Propose the national deployment plan and responsible for the communication for future any new concept or spin off any sub concept of LCS.
• Retail Data systematically capturing into LEGO and provide insight via user friendly analytical tools.
• To be a proactive influencer and driver on IT automatic support on store master file maintenance
LCS channel reporting and sharing
• Provide Routine reporting and sharing about channel development progress
• Channel business regularly performance analysis and provide insight for potential and long run stability.
• LCS BD progress 12 month rolling forecasting sharing and communication with stakeholders
• Manage monthly BD development bulletin
• Continuously sharing with global via Yammer
• Manage and maintain a systematically sharing of team working files on internal SharePoint to ensure an effective communication
• LCS Regional Retail Managers
• BD manager of Global Retail
• Customer Development function
• BI, Sales Operations and Operations
• Global Commercial Academy Training Manager
We’re looking for a team player who has:• 8-10 years working experience in a successful retail business with at least 4 year regional or national KA management experience.
• Head quarter and cross functional working experience are highly regarded.
• Sales operations working experience will be highly considered also
• Experience of working at head quarter and collaboration with cross functions.
• Experience in project management and attention to details and deadline.
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particular off line and online dynamics.
• Good understanding of running an premium branded retail stores
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Chinese (minimum Mandarin)
• Strong and pro-active in motivation, communication and conflict resolution
• Basic financial skills to set and review plans and programs
• Open-minded, collaborative, navigates confidently with diverse stakeholders across cultures and functions, able to face internal challenges and take actions
• Team player, Innovative mind-set and eager to continuously develop and improve
• Self-motivator and believer of LEGO Culture
• A challenger and a relationship builder through strong and long-term retail partnership
• Mature enough to confront conflict, pressure and constrains
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV. Or, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Being part of LEGO® in Asia is exhilarating. It’s our fastest-growing market, so new ideas are crucial to keep the momentum going as we develop out here. We have to be creative every day. It’s a real buzz to see our teams getting bigger and our global footprint growing. You’re really supported to achieve at here: I’ve never worked anywhere that has a more collaborative, family-feel to it.”