Sourcing Manager LR MP
Czech Republic, Kladno
This is a great opportunity for everyone who is interested in area of procurement.As a Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end Procurement works within given material & service commodities and you will work on and significantly contribute into exciting brick-based marketing projects.
Procurement management• Create and execute full commodity plans based on the category plans, internal business understandings and market trends & opportunities
• Select, improve, manage and integrate supplier portfolio according to category plans, commodity plans, TLG framework and business unit(s) needs
• Implement, negotiate and close the appropriate contracts
• Proactively review and challenge the product & service specifications and ways of working via insights from respective commodity markets knowledge, supplier insights, new trends and alternative opportunities
• Create and follow up on purchase orders based on system requirements, end to end process follow-up
• Actively search for and deliver reasonable savings and cost avoidances
• Participate on various internal projects and represents procurement in the project team
Shopper Marketing ProcurementShopper Marketing Procurement, subcategory Model Production, focus on establishing and managing scalable and flexible supplier platform, delivering LEGO Retail MP project related materials and services on time, in full, in requested quality and best possible price level. The department is integrated into LEGO Retail MP supply chain, securing supplier platform in compliance with all relevant TLG requirements as safety, chemical, ethical manner (RBP), contractual and other key procurement performance areas. The key focus area is to continuously look for and execute financial savings opportunities.
Communication, negotiation and strategy thinking• Min 5+ years of experience in Procurement, optimally in Global/International company
• Advanced communication, negotiation and presentation skills
• Strong focus on goals and concrete deliverables
• Solid strategic thinking and orientation
• Advanced project and time management
• Strong willingness to learn and share the learnings
• Ability to work both independently and in teams
Join a great team of people that works close together in order to succeed within exciting and impactful brick-based marketing projects. Take a chance to learn and work with diverse internal partners and external suppliers.