Senior Technology Program Coach
Are you interested in playing a key role in the LEGO Group’s implementation of a new technology strategy?Then bring your hands-on experience with large transformational programs and help us succeed with our ambitious four years roadmap.
Core ResponsibilitiesThe Roadmap contains a number of transformational initiatives that will step change the way technology is enabling The LEGO Group.
As part of the Technology Strategy & Roadmap Execution team our new Technology Program Coach will be a key person in setting up the structures and leadership around some of the more complex programs/initiatives – making sure that each program is designed for success and based on Agile principles.
You will make sure that every aspect of the program is tailored to solve the underlying business challenge, and to deliver the intended value – leveraging our newly implemented agile product based IT Operating model. This means coaching our teams and organisation to deliver large initiatives with a minimum of roles and structure above the product teams which has the standard SCRUM roles embedded.
You will be a part of the assigned program team(s) in the early phases of the programs –most likely full time – until later where you can step back and focus on coaching, or take a more hands on role for a shorter period of time to solve specific increments. Furthermore, you will:
• Coach all key stakeholders in the “Program Design” of larger initiatives, focusing on simplicity and descaling
• Ensure that the program structure for designated initiatives are enabling continuous delivery of useful and usable products
• Facilitate a Community of Practice across teams for colleagues in roles such as project managers, delivery managers, or Scrum master for larger cross-team initiatives
• Support the implementation of the new agile ways of working and the new IT Operating model.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Technology Strategy & Roadmap Execution team supports and oversees the implementation of an ambitious Digital Transformation, and is responsible for overall Program Portfolio Management, Enterprise Architecture, and IT Operating model transformation.
We do this by working closely with – and connecting the dots between – our IT teams, partnering functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Communications) outside IT, and the Corporate Strategy team, so we continuously evolve and adapt the longer-term strategy, while also delivering on in-year priorities.
Do you have what it takes?You hold a Masters’ degree – could be in Finance, Business Development, Strategy, Engineering or other relevant area.
The successful candidate most likely has certifications within project and program management, as well as agile frameworks and maybe within coaching.
You have 5+ years of experience from a similar role, and with a background as project or program manager or line manager leading and successfully delivering large transformational initiatives involving technology as a main component, where:
• programs have been executed using agile ways of working
• focus has been on value creation rather than “deliver according to the original plan”
• Are a servant leader, leading and coaching the team by example, by actions as well as by words
• know how to operationalize change management and capability building
• are a good negotiator - understanding that most things are not black and white. There are many shades of grey, where matters must be negotiated to achieve an agreement that is palatable to all parties involved
• have strategic orientation and the ability to - and keen interest in – understanding the technology strategy and being focused on how to implement the strategy and intents behind
• speak and write English fluently.
Join the global LEGO® familyThe LEGO Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Lars Fomsgaard Larsen on +45 25 13 75 47
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“To inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow”, LEGO must also constantly evolve and improve. By improving our ability to leverage technology we will take a big step forward towards our aspiration to reach 320 million children by 2032.