Information Technology; Research/Development
Do you want to join a multi-talented team creating innovative and fun LEGO play experiences, utilizing the newest technology?Then take this opportunity to help us bring new physical-virtual play experiences to life! You will collaborate with a diverse team of digital experts, including developers, architects, designers and project managers.
Core ResponsibilitiesIn the role as our new Senior Producer you will need a broad skill set to excel at your key tasks:
• Driving the development of authentic LEGO connected play experiences
• Delivering projects according to scope, budget and time plans
• Coordinating and managing our team of internal and external developers and software architects, leading them to deliver on agreed project scopes
• Managing external vendors, from design to technology components
• Enabling product development teams integrate with our software platforms and tools
• Ensuring the world-class quality and LEGO values that our consumers expect from our brand
• Championing the adoption of physical-digital play throughout LEGO
Play your part in our team succeedingDigital Product Technology delivers seamlessly integrated digital build & play experiences in collaboration with LEGO’s Product Development organization.
To achieve this, we develop software solutions utilizing the newest technology with a dedicated focus on reusability and scalability in our digital platforms and support them for the complete business lifecycle.
Do you have what it takes?• A BA/MA degree within Technology or a related creative discipline.
• Good grasp of complex software solutions
• iOS/Android app publishing experience
• Experience working with product development, preferably for children, creating digital experiences such as apps and other consumer software
• Experience working with concept and software developers
• An ability to translate complex requirements into feature descriptions and create, and manage the teams that will deliver them
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, with fluency in English
• Solid stakeholder management skills
• An innovation mind-set
• An understanding of software architecture
• QA experience
• Fluency in English
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“We push for engagement in all we do. Engagement in our software products, in the way of communicating great solutions and in the fine lines of how to innovate on proven technology. We challenge what are relevant play experiences to kids who are digital natives.
Technology will be fueling the digital consumer engagement of tomorrow."