Senior Performance Management Analyst
Senior Performance Management AnalystDo you want to be a part of The LEGO Groups digitalization journey and are you passionate about data storytelling? Then join our Performance Management team where you will be working with data, IT and statistics in close collaboration with internal stakeholders.
Core Responsibilities• Extract data from various sources and build digital performance boards using Power BI or similar software for all managerial levels within Elements and Moulds.
•Analyze huge amounts of data, using available software, draw conclusions and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with stakeholders in visualizing the right sets of performance indicators and support in data interpretation and data literacy building.
• Explore and utilize the possibilities of digitalization to optimize and automate administration processes within our supply chain.
• Develop the IT solutions needed for the areas to succeed in BPM projects and continuous improvement tasks.
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Elements & Mould Performance Management team consists of 10 talented people placed in our office in Billund. Here we monitor the performance of the Element & Moulds supply chain from a quality, delivery and cost perspective.
As a data analyst you work in a cross functional team that uses a combination of data and communication skills to pinpoint main challenges and opportunities within our part of the value chain. The team collaborates closely with management on all levels balancing their needs with our obligation to safeguard data structure and simplicity to fulfill our goal of making The LEGO Group more data driven in the future.
Being a part of the team is a great opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the product lifecycle process from development, manufacturing and release to production.
A vital part of our team is the open, collaborative, and honest approach we take to each other and our stakeholders. Successes and failures are shared, we learn from each other through feedback sessions and teamwork, and we care about each other. We combine professional work ethics with fun and creativity to ensure a healthy work/life balance. It is a culture we nurture and guard.
Do you have what it takes?Demonstrating a structured and analytical way of working you are detail oriented and thrive with a combination of planned and ad hoc tasks. You are a team player with a global mindset enabling you to collaborate across cultures. You have the ability to see the end-to-end perspective and you continuously focus on increasing your functional expertise.
Many different roads lead to this position, but we imagine you have either:
• An educational background with relation to supply chain, logistics, engineering and/or quality.
• If newly graduated, educational background could be Production Engineer or Master in Supply Chain Management.
However, the educational background is secondary to the right person and experience.
• Experience within supply chain, logistics, quality, Lean or similar
• Experience with product master data and ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Experience with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
• Great communication skills, including good presentation technique
• You speak and write English fluently
• SAP WEBI and SharePoint knowledge
• Ability to handle high workload in periods
• Strong E2E mindset
• Statistical knowledge
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you are interested to find more about the role, you can contact Morten Koberg Christiansen, Sr. Manager on +45 52159356
BRINGING IT TO LIFE