Senior Ecommerce Manager, Western Europe
United Kingdom, Slough
Are you interested in joining Lego on an amazing digital journey? Do you want to join a business that has rapid expansion plans for Ecommerce channel?This awesome new role has been created to help us drive our ecommerce growth strategy across Western Europe!
Your specific tasks include:• Be the driver of creative consistency and improved quality across WE Ecommerce assets and toolboxes, including all brand and shopper-occasion campaigns to deliver best shopper experience across channels
• As part of Western Europe Channel Strategy define picture of success of digital shopper (and consumer) marketing execution across retailer channels and customer segments, establish measurement standards, and track performance.
• Develop the content to execute the regional activity shopper calendar capturing all local nuances from markets
• Working with senior trade marketing managers ensure the development of campaign toolboxes have an integrated approach to instore and digital for omnichannel customers.
• Drive synergy and collaboration with the WE market Ecommerce and trade marketing managers ensuring efficiency and consistency in execution across the region.
• Work with relevant stakeholders globally and locally, re-define and execute process improvements (e.g infrastructure & IT) where necessary to drive scale and efficiencies across Western Europe while ensuring Stakeholder alignment across multiple LEGO teams - WE Customer Development, The LEGO Agency, WE Ecommerce Network, Shop @ Home, Shopper Omnichannel Activation.
Challenges and OpportunitiesThe ambition of The Lego Group is to become undisputed leader in the on-line toy shopping experience and succeed in benefiting from the E-commerce channel as one of the key recruitment platforms.
Senior ECommerce Manager for Western Europe is a new role in the LEGO organization and has been created in order to reflect on increasing importance of the role of Ecommerce channel.
The purpose of the role is to maximize the potential of Ecommerce as a communication channel as well as a distribution channel across Western Europe.
Do you have what it takes?• Strong experience in Ecommerce and/or other marketing disciplines ideally from a premium consumer brand or digital agency.
• Shopper-centric orientation with proven track-record of acting and developing on shopper insights
• Full understanding of the conversion funnel, the digital retail landscape, and the dynamics of Ecommerce and Omni-channel
• Ability to build, grow and sustain relationships across different cultures
• Strong strategic end-to-end thinking
• Embracing and driving change as an opportunity to improve
• Ability & willingness to travel mainly within the Western European region
Bringing it to Life“This is a great opportunity to join the team. You will help shape new ways of working, our future communication and ultimately enable our business units to grow in the always evolving channel of E-Commerce.” Tara Heath, Trade Marketing Director, Western Europe
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.