Senior Digital Marketing Manager
You have an opportunity to join newly created Digital Team at LEGO POLAND/UKRAINE/BALTICS Business Unit, which consist of three highly skilled digital specialist within the marketing team.We are currently opening a new strategic role for highly experienced digital marketing enthusiasts.If you have highly strategic thinking and can drive digital marketing agenda on the business unit level, please, apply and don’t miss a chance to join the team of marketeers who build one of the most prestigious toy brands in the world.
Main challenges, responsibilities and tasks
• Focusing on building and supporting LEGO owned digital ecosystem (LEGO.com, LEGO Life, Youtube Channel) on Business Unit level and utilizing locally relevant digital opportunities
• Optimizing digital campaigns within pre-defined REEMEA digital framework; setting up local markets KPIs setup and tracking
• Deep digital campaign analysis and formulating implications for the future in collaboration with regional team
• Setting local direction for Social Media Presence which is essential to reach shopper audience
• Orchestrating full shopper funnel and collaboration between marketing and sales team
• Supporting BU customer specific projects based on regionally developed solutions; connecting awareness part (driven by Brand Managers) and conversion part (driven by Sales team)
• Identifying customers’ digital media platforms and its utilization as part of integrated Drive Period Campaigns within regionally defined playbooks
In this role you will have a chance to influence business results through efficient execution of digital activities. You will collaborate closely with regional Digital Marketing Team members, Business Unit Marketing team and Sales Team members.
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree is a plus (field of Marketing, Business, Management)
• At least 5 years of complex digital marketing experience or e-commerce experience from agency or premium consumer brand
• High level of understanding of global technical platforms in the digital world from the content distribution to the advertising perspective
• Deep understanding of digital channels measurement and ability to connect digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives from awareness to purchase
• Track record of designing and rolling-out innovative projects in Digital Marketing Area
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Fluent English
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
• Many other attractions and perks that come with the job in a family owned company with a long tradition and history, come and see for yourself! 😊
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.