Senior Customer Service Advisor (8 months contract)
Are you keen to learn and build your career experience with super talented and highly driven Market Operations team?This role provides support to the high performing Operations team through displaying a commitment to the LEGO values, high collaboration with internal and external partners and attention to details.
Core Responsibilities• Fully understand and work within each customers’ specific e-commerce framework to ensure customers orders are processed in the most efficient manner
• Working within the business planning cycle deadlines to achieve the most accurate and effective execution;
• Reporting on and continuous improvements to appropriate business processes;
• Ensuring the greatest customer satisfaction by continuously executing and planning with the consumers’ needs in mind.
Play your part in our team succeedingSenior Customer Service Advisor provides support to the high performing Market Operations team through displaying a commitment to the LEGO values, high collaboration with internal and external partners, and attention to details through accurate data entry and critical thinking.
Do you have what it takes?• Tertiary qualification in business preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel and ERP systems namely SAP
• Live and express the LEGO values in word and action
• Customer Service, FMCG, Freight Forwarding, Import/Export or third party logistics background
• Role model great team behavior and take ownership of shared tasks within the Market Operations team
• Flawless communication and presentation skills
• Can do attitude and ability to problem solve
• Works closely with overseas colleagues, and provides support where appropriate
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
"The LEGO® Group is a company that makes you feel at home. You get to know others from all over the world, sharing ideas, working together and supporting each other to solve problems.”