Senior Business Insights Marketing Manager – Marketing Enabling
Are you motivated by driving change and impact through new ways of working with data and business insights?Would you like to build a reporting and analysis structure from scratch? If so, apply now and get ready to take on this new role owning the overall business insight agenda for the LEGO Group marketing and product development organisation.The Marketing Business Insights department is vital in ensuring our Product Group Marketing teams are informed on key insights relating to Business Intelligence. We draw on advanced analytics and BI teams to ensure state of the art modelling of performance and market listening.
Drive change and impactAs Senior BI Marketing Manager you’ll bring a wealth of experience in business insights to take our classic BW/excel based insight gathering to the next level across the LEGO Group. You’ll be tasked with driving focus on short term commercial tactics, medium term planning of marketing excellence and longer term input towards marketing and portfolio strategy.
• Drives through key insights by connecting DOTs in the LEGO data/insight pool through state of the art data modelling
• Supports our Product Group’s marketing teams through standard reporting on performance across key internal and external data points and insight
• Proactively seeks improvement on current data/insight ways of working, as well as provides impactfull proposals for our Product Group marketing teams to optimize marketing planning and portfolio design choices through insight
Drive impact through influence• You have a Cand. Merc. or similar educational background
• You have a proven track record in driving change in data analytics from a business insights department
• You have the ability to communicate and drive impact based on a strong insight foundation
• You have strong influencing and collaboration skills and previous experience navigating in a complex matrix organisation
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Flawless communication skills in English
Bringing it to Life‘Be the instigator of change in how we approach insight gathering and implementation in the global product and marketing development organization,’ say Søren Gouliav Kirkeby, Marketing Enabling Senior Director.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button above or below, and please remember to attach a current CV.