Are you looking to put your passion for agile development processes into play?Take centre stage in our agile transformation journey, as you help shape the way we work - and leave your mark on innovative Engineering or Supply
Chain platforms and processes that will influence the LEGO Group for years to come.
Core Responsibilities• Contribute to delivering end-to-end digital IT products and services to Global Operations
• Lead by example and take on a collaborative and inclusive leadership style
• Access the maturity of the team and the LEGO business in terms of agile processes and ensure higher levels of maturity through coaching
• Guide the team on how to integrate scrum principles into their everyday work and the prioritisation of tasks
• Assist the team in securing that organisational obstacles are diminished
• Communicate on an ongoing basis with the team and stakeholders to secure transparency
• Facilitate discussions, decision-making and problem solving in an open and trusting environment
• Support our product owner, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog
Play your part in our team succeedingWe currently have two open SCRUM Master positions. Either you will be part of the Simulation and Frames team or the Engineering team
within Manufacturing & Supply Chain Technologies that is dedicated and excited
about the agile journey. Moreover, you will meet an intercultural team, consisting of colleagues in Billund, Denmark, colleagues outside Denmark
as well as offshore development teams in India or other places. Across borders and time zones, we collaborate to design, develop and maintain IT solutions that take the organisation to the next level.
Do you have what it takes?• master level degree in e.g. IT, Engineering or Business
• completed Scrum Master Training
• have minimum three years of experience in a Scrum Master role - and preferably in a software development team that has diligently applied scrum principles, practices and theory
• preferably have some knowledge of other agile approaches such as XP, Kanban, Crystal or FDD
• have knowledge of or experience with one or more of these agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing and/or agile games
• have excellent communication skills
• speak and write English fluently
• are able to travel 15-25 days a year
And English advanced - Level 13-16 (C1, C2)
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
If you are looking for a challenging position within a global technology organisation in transition - this is the opportunity for you. You understand how technology enable business processes and you find strong energy delivering value to business partners.