Do you want to be part of an evolving department that offers high quality solutions to LEGO products?Do you want to be part of a cross-functional team, that secures design for manufacturing by actively balancing design intent and production feasibility?
As Qualification Specialist your objective is to drive and develop qualification activities for Processing Qualification. You will achieve this by:• Being a key specialist in projects with the capabilities of combining Process, Material and Equipment and herby define and develop qualification methods and tools.
• Take global responsibility to facilitate, update and improve content of the DQP Processing model
• Develop and collect data for optimization of standards and processes (data driven decision making)
• Drive and contribute to teaching in critical process steps in the decorating process, such as ink-mixing
Opportunities and ChallengesProcessing Qualification is a vital player in bridging the gap between product development and the production sites primarily within decoration of new elements and new processing equipment. This is achieved through early involvement in the product development phase, where we support design for manufacturing, by understanding the global production capabilities, and thereby offering opportunities to the novelty development.
Being part of a global Processing community is fun, but also challenging as we have a lot of global stakeholders and a strong feedback culture. Within these challenges lies some amazing learning opportunities, both in terms of personal growth, functional expertise, and hence a potential carrier path.
Do you have what it takes?• Relevant academic background e.g. production engineer, quality engineer - Theoretical degree at minimum Bachelor level is needed
• Strong Process-oriented project manager profile with structured approach to task execution
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Good to capture, share and disseminate knowledge (Training of others and inclusion of knowledge)
• Experiences with Lean / Six Sigma, preferably certified
• Experience with development and maturing/running-in of process equipment
• Some travel activities are to be expected; up to 40 days per year.
Join the global LEGO familyYou will be an enabler for new creative LEGO products through a fast and reliable procurement of new processing related equipment. You will fast become part of a team with a strong team spirit.
At the same time you get an excellent opportunity to influence and create best practice of how we in LEGO creates world-class process related equipment right first time.
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember
to attach your application and current CV.