Are you interested in developing exclusive products for LEGO Branded Channels globally?Use your profound commercial expertise and creative mindset to help develop a diverse and unique range of LEGO products that cater to core consumers and fans of the LEGO brand.
Core Responsibilities• Help manage and develop the Extended Line product portfolio to the next level and secure that great concept opportunities are matured into innovative and exclusive products
• Secure briefings and approvals in development of new product and packaging for the portfolio in close collaboration with the Design Lead, Project Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
• Deliver customer value based upon LEGO customer value propositions with clear view on product development within the portfolio to support customer business plans.
• Create consumer and shopper demand for Licensing & Extended Line products by converting market, shopper and consumer insights into a compelling and innovative consumer products portfolio.
• Manage customer and stakeholder relations, while balancing stakeholder needs with the overall strategic direction set for the portfolio.
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will join a department that values collaboration and creativity. The LEGO Brand is known for its ability to inspire children to be creative and inventive, and by applying your own marketing understanding, you will get the opportunity to do the same. By trusting you to make decisions and get things done to the highest possible quality, we will help you make the most of your skills and reach your potential.
Do you have what it takes?• You hold a master degree in Marketing or similar
• You have 2-3 years of experience in a Product Manager or Marketing function
• Strong collaborations skills – thriving in a team setting
• Strong presentation skills
• Positive and proactive mindset
• There will be 10-15 travel days per year
• Strong planning skills
• Creative mind
• Speak and write English effortlessly
BRINGING IT TO LIFEBy joining the Extended Line department as Product Manager, you will get an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that plays a key role in enriching the LEGO Brand experience. You will get a chance to turn concept ideas into creative products on shelf which will inspire kids globally and enhance the attractiveness of our LEGO Branded Channels.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.