Head of Strategic Communications Planning (Internal Creative Agency)
Product Design/ Development
Are you an inspirational communications expert that wants to create irresistible cravingsfor the LEGO play experience through global creative campaigns that you influence with your team?This role will offer a unique opportunity to create an engaging playground with our bricks, where kids have fun and feel safe, and adults, parents and shoppers can experience the Brand, the products and the LEGO values.
Why is this role specialThis roles offers an opportunity from someone to take part in building LEGO’s global communication strategy, setting direction for how to create an engaging playground around and with our brick.
The Head of Strategic Communication Planning needs to be an influential and seasoned thought leader, an experienced people leader, and a great collaborator with the heart at the right place. In this role, you will advise our Marketing Stakeholders on how communication can serve the business objective and inspire world-class creative work. You will help to increase the general level of data and insights knowledge across the LEGO Agency around communication, digitalization, globalization, consumer behavior, kids, parents, shoppers, trends, innovation and media.
You will be a relentless champion of The LEGO Group's People Promise in your leadership style and have a high focus on leading and inspiring strategic talent to continually exceed expectations.
The Global Communication Strategy team is the global strategic department in the LEGO Agency strong of 32 employees based in both Billund and London. The department consists of 3 teams: One (Communication Strategy) with the focus on strategic planning as part of our campaigns. One (Channel Strategy) with the focus on channel strategic expertise. And one (Analytics & Search Strategy) with the focus on data analytics and search.
The full team is focused on 2 key areas: 1) Understanding people – how to engage with audiences and sell bricks – and 2) Inspiring great creative work. All with the key focus to deliver communication strategy from upstream in connection with the business strategy, research and insights and new product development -and all the way down to downstream work focusing on the tactical part of the communication strategy with media, analytics and tracking.
What it takes to inspire a global agenda:- Inspire all LEGO Agency employee with cutting edge strategic vision
- Build bridges across functions and create strong followership
- Help us formulate our ways of working and team structure to ensure great creative output
- Understand both quantitative and qualitative insights and how to translate them into useful creative communication ignition
- Passionate and positive, with infectious enthusiasm
- Naturally curious and willing to learn and challenge the norm
- Proactive, take the initiative to get things done
- Inspire, encourage, challenge and lead the LEGO Agency Global
- Communication Strategy department to deliver high impact strategic
expertise and connecting global relevant content.
- Co-Lead the entire agency
What you will need to bring to the table:- Min. 10 years of digital and strategic communication experience
- Min 5 years of leadership experience
- Experience in strategic planning on global accounts, including global to local dialogues
- Experience across a variety of communication disciplines and touchpoints
- Experience in digital marketing is a must
- Communications degree an advantageThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.