GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER, KIDS Engagement team based in Billund or London
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Bring your marketing expertise to drive kid's engagement with interactive LEGO experiences.Do you love to work at the cutting edge of digital?
Do you also love LEGO? So do we!The Kids Engagement team is responsible for building and marketing LEGO experiences that are inspiration, personal and social for kids from 4 to 12 years old, deepening consumer engagement, loyalty and improving LEGO consumer lifetime value.
Core Responsibilities· Set the Global Marketing direction for our cross-audience experiences, such as Instructions Plus and LEGO ID
· Highlight growth opportunities through Paid, Owned, Earned or Campaign Integrations
· Develop Global Marketing campaigns, comms strategies and toolboxes for regional markets
· Drive Instructions Plus, LEGO’s new digital building experience, with our Global and Regional Marketing partners
· Build clear brand positioning for LEGO ID that can be adopted across experiences
· Integrate the marketing agenda into development plans and development roadmaps
· Bring data, insights and an audience first attitude to standard methodology and knowledge building
· Have global oversight of findings and standard methodology to continuously improve value
Play your part in our team succeeding as Global Marketing ManagerYou will drive the marketing agenda and direction for our Cross Audience Experiences such as Instructions, Plus, Product Registration and LEGO ID. The successful candidate will drive user growth through Global Marketing Campaigns and Integrations, take ownership of the creative asset toolbox and branding, and ensure the integration of LEGO experiences through strategic partnerships with internal partners.
Daily, you will put results and data at the heart of your decision-making, becoming an audience expert.
Sharing your knowledge of your audiences, experiences and user journeys, you will guide the strategic marketing approach and support the next phase of growth.
Do you have what it takes?· Your current profile could be Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Acquisition or CRM Manager
· Strong experience in a digital marketing role ideally within the children's product market
· Experience in launching and activating new digital marketing touchpoints to drive value
· Strong analytical skills with a focus on data querying and interpretation skills
· The ability to influence partners through data findings
· Exceptional partner management with strong listening and collaborating skillsets
· Comfortable to connect and balance global/regional/local stakeholders maps
· The right mindset with a positive attitude to making new things happen
· Degree level education
· Please send your application in English. Danish is an advantage but not essential.
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role #
and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember
to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
An outstanding opportunity to be at the forefront of agile digital experience development within one of the most loved kids brands in the world. This role ensures that the experiences we build reach as many kids as possible, encouraging them to build and create in ways they never even imagined!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.