Finance Senior Manager
Denmark, Billund; United Kingdom
Are you ready to provide strong strategic and financial operational leadership to LEGO Group Global technology?Formidable stakeholder management and end-to-end ownership skills within Finance.
Core Responsibilities• Provide strong strategic and financial operational leadership to LEGO Group Global Techonolgy teams within the Business Transformation Organisation (Business Technology and Engagement Technology & Analytics)
o Take a proactive role in the leadership team of two Global Technology Business Units and influence and impact decisions across all areas of Technology activities from daily operations; business development and strategic investments (IT Roadmap)
o Set the overall strategic financial direction, prioritise value-creating activities and manage risk
o Support orchestration and execution of the new Technology Roadmap and all future decisions related to the overall Technology Strategy
• Provide transparency and insights for Technology leadership teams to enable strong business decisions and prioritisation of resources
o Deliver action-oriented and impactful communications
o Ensure data-driven conclusions drive decision making and enable effective business trade-offs
• Shared accountability, with Technology Leadership Teams for delivery of a step change in levels of proactive control and financial navigation of Global Technology budgets
o Lead robust and effective financial planning and reporting activities, in line with Corporate Planning frameworks
o Maintain transparency and credibility of financial management processes including integration of new governance models for Commercial Strategy (IT Roadmap)
o Build capabilities and shared ownership of financial governance throughout the business
Play your part in our team succeedingYour core financial skills will be tested alongside your ability to influence and impact at the highest levels in ensuring that business decisions are aligned with our overall Company goals.
As the Finance Business Partner for our global Technology organisations, you will:
Play a critical role in ensuring successful execution of the new Technology Roadmap which is an integral part of the future success of the LEGO Group
Bring a unique value-add to the team through continually both:
• Challenging and supporting the leadership teams;
• Questioning and providing guidance to technology colleagues;
• Balancing focus on value delivery with robust cost governance
Do you have what it takes?• Hold a professional finance qualification or masters degree in finance, management accounting or similar.
• Have 7+ years of finance and accounting experience, at least 4 of which have been in a business partnering capacity
• Ability to influence senior leaders and impact business decisions with a challenger-mindset in a constructive way
• Action-oriented with demonstrated ability to work at a strategic level while also delivering at an operational and tactical level
• Results focused with very strong analytical capabilities coupled with ability to provide a balanced approach to risk vs. action
• Communicate effortlessly with impact in English, both written and spoken
• Ideally have experience with global teams
• Experience of Technology or Agile delivery methodologies useful but not essential
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“This role provides an opportunity to influence decisions at the highest levels in the LEGO Group; to be valued for your financial and non-financial contributions; and to challenge the status-quo and yourself on a daily basis” says Nicola Lofthouse