Are you interested in delivering Equipment reliability & integrity, and fully supporting production with optimized cost?Bring your engineering skills to the table today and help lead improvement activities in Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost areas within our maintenance team!
Core Responsibilities- Optimize equipment uptime, equipment reliability, and equipment efficiency by analyzing equipment performance data and maintenance practices and recommending improved and/or more appropriate programs, procedures and systems along with recommending enhancements and /or new approaches. Establish detail maintenance work instructions, technical documentations, and trouble-shooting, integrate information from engineering.
- Conduct analysis and investigations and provide leadership to others in Failure Mode and Effects Analysis & Root Cause Analysis on equipment failures that significantly affect product quality, equipment uptime and packing capacity. Report conclusions to packing maintenance manager and make recommendations for improved programs and practices intended to prevent similar failures.
- Participate in the creation and review of Maintenance procedures and policies
- Collaborate with counterparts at Global maintenance expert network, to promote on-going communication concerning Maintenance issues and programs, to take advantage of Best Practices.
- Assist in identifying and providing training to maintenance and production related to PM pillar in TPM
- Provide technical expertise on troubleshooting failures, repairs and evaluating equipment. Monitor the effectiveness of the corrective actions on a monthly basis.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Play your part in our team succeedingThe Equipment Engineer will report to the Maintenance Manager in providing the best technical solution to stakeholders with optimized equipment reliability and efficiency.
Do you have what it takes?- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or automation
- Minimum 5 years experience in plant machine maintenance or engineering
- Intermediate IT skills in Microsoft office, especially for Excel
- PM module knowledge in SAP system
- AutoCAD is a must
- Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of industrial drawings
• Practice in active use of quality tools
• Practice in active use of Lean/ Six Sigma tools
• Good knowledge on process equipment reliability
- Finance knowledge – cost, budget etc. is beneficial
- Proficient in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
“Asia Manufacturing’s unique existence is to connect the dots within supply chain to bring our fantastic LEGO products to our consumers with high responsiveness. Putting bricks, building instruction and all needed materials into our LEGO SKU in the right way is so important that inspire all of us to strive for “Only the best is good enough””