Employee Relations Manager
Do you want to deliver high quality, commercially sensitive advice?Manage sensitive and complex points of the social agenda ensuring fair and respectful treatment of employees, consistent with our core values? Apply now and join the global LEGO® family!The LEGO Group is seeking a labor relations professional to join our HR team. The Labor Relations Manager will develop an understanding of the business and work effectively within LEGO’s framework, core values and objectives in a global, high-growth and dynamic business culture.
Core Responsibilities• Co-create the labor relations agenda with the French HR Manager for both legal entities
• Thoroughly prepare the regular meetings and negotiations with Works Council and union representatives
• Attend the meetings
• Drive follow-up plan and actions
• Accompany implementation of action plan with internal stakeholders, Works Council and union
Play your part in our team succeedingLEGO`s People, Operations & Development (PO&D) organisation includes 4 main areas: Talent, Reward & Insights, Diversity & Inclusion and Partnering & Operations function. Partnering & Operations organization covers HR (PO&D) Business partnering and also local operations that includes employee relations, benefits, policies and execution. The operations organization serves as a backbone to enable the partners and the business in providing relevant solutions on people processes respecting geographical and site nuances.
Do you have what it takes?• Master Degree in labor law or equivalent (e.g. graduated in HR with specific experience in labor relations)
•3-5 years of experience in managing labor relations,
• Excellent knowledge of French legislation and used to represent a French entity and company landscape in an international organisation
• Proficient with the French HR administration
• Experience working in an international matrix organization and used to non-hierarchical, flat organizations’ structure
• Strong communication skills with the ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels as well as units in and outside of the organisation
• Strategic thinker with tactical skills and advanced negotiations skills
• Open minded, collaborative, systematic and structured approach to problem solving
• Ability to stay focused while having to juggle multiple priorities that can change regularly
• Structured approach to analyzing and preparing data for fact based decision making
• Knowledge of the retail landscape / FMCG industry would be an advantage
• French native or fluent
• English C1 level
Bringing it to Life
This role has great impact in France. It will overlook two legal entities in France that are different (LEGO Brand Stores and Office) in agenda, population and challenges and be the one who will co-create and establish a structure of labor relations according to current business and employee needs.
Join the global LEGO® family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.