Electronic Development, Manager specialist
Production and Technical
Are you interested in developing cool play experiences enabled through technology?Would you like daily challenges developing innovative and technological play inventions enabled through your technical competences and value chain knowledge.
Core Responsibilities• Coach and provide solutions within hardware development at tactical and operational levels based on product briefs and a strategic setting
• Ensure focus on collaboration within and across functional areas, using expertise and knowledge to further develop capabilities and solutions
• Seek input from customers, consumers and other key stakeholders to create opportunities and results
• Ensure relevant technology platform development on multiple layers across the value chain
• Motivated to deliver results in a collaborative environment, suggesting improvements and focusing on risk mitigation
• Participate throughout the full value chain from early concept exploration to mass production
Play your part in our team succeedingIn Product Technology - Electronics, we strive towards being the electronic competence center at LEGO, a competent, inspiring and value adding business partner. We strive to develop state of the art technology component in cross-functional team, which helps create play value and play experiences for our end users.
The main objectives for an engineering manager specialist in Product Technology are to help increase the electronic competence level across the full the value chain.
Do you have what it takes?• Bachelor of Science or similar electronics engineering background
• High level of electronic development experience
• Knowledge and experience in cross-functional technology product development, from early concept exploration to product introduction
• Minimum 5-8 years experience in product development
• Motivated and focused on team collaboration. Energized by winning together.
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Travelling 4-6 weeks a year
• Instruct and technical coach colleagues
• Creative and open for new possibilities / scenarios
• Adaptive to changes
• English – written and spoken, advanced level
• Danish – written and spoken, advanced level
Join the global LEGO familyThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Flemming Bundgaard on +45 79 50 64 67.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
We strive to develop LEGO relevant technologies which enriches the LEGO play experience in a fun and creative way.