Driver of Business Process Management
Quality Management; Information Technology
Do you want to set the direction for Business Process Management in the LEGO Group?Bring your Process Management skills into play and support a great team of global process designers on an interesting journey.
BackgroundThe LEGO Process Portal (LPP) is our backbone for providing information about our processes in the LEGO Group. The portal is based on the ARIS Architect & Designer software developed by Software AG. The platform has been in use for some years and it is now time to bring Business Process Management to the next level in the organization.
Core Responsibilities• Set the direction for business process management in the LEGO Group in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
• Manage our LPP as the Business Owner, including configuration, maintenance and continuous development of the platform and its related systems and processes.
• Lead a team of global process designers to ensure a common approach and direction. The process designers are placed in different business units and do not report to this role.
• Develop a global reporting setup for key parameters of the business process management performance
• Work continuously with feedback on user experience/user friendliness from our stakeholders and transform the inputs into system views and functionalities that make our process information accessible in an easy and intuitive way to users with different needs.
• Develop a global training setup for LPP end-users and personally train LPP super-users.
• Collaborate with key IMS and/or LPP stakeholders on our sites to ensure a common understanding and support to the LPP activities.
• If interested, support our global IMS team in other relevant activities related to e.g. audits, website administration, reporting etc..
Play your part in our team succeedingYou will be working among a group of highly specialized colleagues in the IMS Standards & Reporting team organized under the EHS & IMS department in Corporate Quality & Environment, Health & Safety (CQ&EHS).
The mission statement of our team is that:
1) Through the LEGO Integrated Management System (IMS), we must strive to ensure that we at all times have our business processes and activities anchored in an effective, simple and globally implemented Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and FSC Management System, which continuously complies with the latest ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 and FSC standards.
2) We report on all topics related to the Integrated Management System and specific processes.
3) We are responsible for the LEGO Process Portal which is the place for business process management and documentation.
Do you have what it takes?• Degree, Diploma or Bachelor education in IT, communication, Business Process Management or similar.
• Experience working in an organization with many stakeholders from development and marketing to production.
• Familiar with ARIS or similar systems and Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint in particular.
• Experience communicating both written and verbally on all levels in a larger, preferably international, organization.
• High adaptability into new systems and situations.
• Robust and flexible and yet steady attitude.
• Able to see the broader picture for the ones you collaborate with.
• Strong focus on delivering results and seeking the best solution
• Able to travel 20 days per year
• Able to speak Danish
• Able to pass an advanced - Level 13-16 (C1, C2) internal English test (equivalent to professional business level)
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role #
and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality # use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember
to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Sofka Ane Brændgaard +45 79506847.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this role it is required that quality is considered in all tasks and that the LPP reflects our life in the LEGO Group. The LPP must reflect the LEGO Group’s values and be designed in a way that adopts to the LEGO Group’s expectations.