Digital Program Manager
Here in LEGO we collaborate to create an extraordinary brand that inspires children, the builders of tomorrow.
Are you looking to make a global impact in digital program management?The Digital Program Manager is a new role that will deliver key programs supporting the growth of eCommerce within the LEGO Group. The LEGO Group is putting a larger focus on selling direct through eComm, detailing it out as a key strategic initiative as part of the 2019-2022 planning cycle. With the shift towards increasing our commercial contribution, there are key elements supporting that growth that need instigating and taking a high-level action into a detailed delivery plan along with a long-term strategic direction.
One action for this role is maximizing the business tools we have available once we launch our new eComm platform. This role will work closely with the business and other key stakeholders to understand the capabilities we have available to define opportunities and solutions to support the commercial aspirations.
The final cornerstone of this role is to support the merging of the LEGO.com and shop.LEGO.com platform. Currently the two sites are mis-matched on the languages they support and countries the sites are available in. This role will take this on to make recommendations on the best approach through to delivery.
The core purpose of this role is to act as both the owner of the strategy and the delivery of it – working across multiple functions to bring together multiple areas of the business to support the long-term commercial objectives of the LEGO Group.
Responsibilities will include:• Kick-start the accessibility audit of shop.LEGO.com and LEGO.com, focusing on content and third-party services, mapping out how this is started, alongside the on-going review cadence
• Take the output of the audit and alongside key stakeholders, peers and the accessibility agency, communicate out and prioritise the required changes based on getting to AA compliance for all content used across both sites
• Drive consideration and adoption of accessibility as part of the program and daily business, assess needs for updating existing site content and manage production and execution of update content and information pages
• Work with the accessibility agency to produce clear guidelines for production of future content, communicating them around the wider business once completed
• Using the new designs and vision, identify content gaps between LEGO.com and shop.LEGO.com and work with key departments to get them produced within the defined timescales
• Innovate within the current and future tools we have available on the website to provide opportunities and solutions to business and shopper needs through the Global eCommerce team and broader LEGO Retail organisation
• Take ownership for defining business capability, guidelines and training for how we use tools and features, providing guardrails for the key functions to ensure they match our design principles while promoting and driving self-service across end users
• Support the languages and localization alignment across both websites, mapping out the gaps between the two sites, assessing workload and resource needs to close the gaps in line with the workstream leads
Do you have what it takes?• At least 5 years’ experience working in a project-based role, delivering initiatives across multiple departments
• Experience in working on digital platforms as part of an eCommerce or digital engagement website, preferably Direct to Consumer
• Motivated self-starter, must be comfortable working with multiple teams and individuals to drive through results
• Ability to produce and track delivery milestones and engage with key areas to ensure deadlines are met
• Detailed oriented with a focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement to processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication with experience of engaging and driving through stakeholders at all levels
• An enthusiastic, positive approach with a determination to overcome obstacles
• High level technical understanding of online business platforms e.g. Content Management System, On-site Personalization, Multivariant testing etc.
• Ability to communicate openly and collaboratively across cultures and time zones with the flexibility to participate in early morning or evening calls when required
Join the global family of The LEGO® GroupThe LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV.
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
#LI - MS2